Home Cigar 101

Butera

aron325aron325 Posts: 158
This may sound a little immature for a cigar smoker, but where would I find Butera's. I tried this little cigar and absolutely loved it. It is a dessert cigar so I understand if people want to crucify me lol. Any input would be appreciated.

Comments

• urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    What's immature about it? Butera is a very good cigar. They're hard to find, though. Somebody around here mentioned they had an event at their local B&M, recently, so I'm hoping that means they'll be more available soon.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    never heard of it. sound's interesting.
  • aron325aron325 Posts: 158
    it was the first one i really started tasting but i got hints of chocokate in it. i googled it and found ebay has some dealers selling them for $60 a box. the vintage maduro is the one i had. it was amazing.
    Interesting. I never had the maduro, but I smoked a lot of the reg'lars before they got so scarce.
    im really surprised they are so rare. a lot of reviews and info on them said they are a very limited quantity made cigar. i was surprised at that because they are so good. they only reason i said it was immature is because someone and uf he reads this posts he will know who im talking about lol said to get off dessert cigars. its nice to sit back and relax with a more if you would "infused" cigar. i really enjoyed the chocolate taste though
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    aron325:
    This may sound a little immature for a cigar smoker, but where would I find Butera's. I tried this little cigar and absolutely loved it. It is a dessert cigar so I understand if people want to crucify me lol. Any input would be appreciated.

My Local B&M carries them, The dont last longthey are out as of three days agi I was there when some guy was in there crying becuase they were out of the Maduros.... I have to try them.
    im telling you even if you dont end up liking it give it a shot. like i have said several times i love them. btw what do they cost at you B&M?
    aron325:
    im really surprised they are so rare. a lot of reviews and info on them said they are a very limited quantity made cigar. i was surprised at that because they are so good. they only reason i said it was immature is because someone and uf he reads this posts he will know who im talking about lol said to get off dessert cigars. its nice to sit back and relax with a more if you would "infused" cigar. i really enjoyed the chocolate taste though
    I'm still confused. I dunno about the maduros, but there's nothing infused or even particularly sweet about the naturals. Or, at least, there didn't used to be. I haven't had one in . . . 14-15 years?
    no no no I kno they arent infused i was just using that word as something I probably shouldn't have lol. A right word would be tasting lol. again everyone's palate is different so I may have gotten chocolate and you may have gotten earthy. either way it was still a great cigar. It is the vintage maduros that I have tried and that was the sweet one i believe due to the maduro wrapper.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    aron325:
    im telling you even if you dont end up liking it give it a shot. like i have said several times i love them. btw what do they cost at you B&M?

Not sure Ill check... I am An old Ohio Guy! Born and Rasied lived 47 years In Zanesville!Ill find out
    very nice lol. yea moved here in 95 but florida before that. the store i fond them on was saying $9 a stick. thats gonna be my estimate right now.
    That's about what they were back in the day, too, IIRC.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I saw these at a shop this week. As I remember, $7-9 a stick depending on the size. I didn't see any maduros, though I wasn't really paying attention. I've seen them around other places, I didn't realize they were rare. I'll have to check out out this spring.