Home Non Cigar Related

Why?

I know its kind of early for a rant but...got a call last night from one of my best buds. He tells me that another friend of ours is going thru some serious ****. He and his family went camping in the Ozarks to kinda of get away from all the craziness that is going on in his life and to mentally prepare himself for the mental strain of what is about to happen with his life after this weekend. That being said, my buddy and 2 of his brothers go off hiking. They get up to a point that starts to get a little more challenging. My friends brother fell 200 ft to his death. I dont understand why this crap happens to people who deserve nothing but the best in life. This guy is a stand up human being, does everything in life the right way, and always has. Why does this happen to people like him? I am hurting so bad for him and his family. This weekend was supposed to life changing in a positive way, but now he has to put his brother in the ground. My love and thoughts go out to him and all his family, and I will send my frustrations and anger up to the usual place.

Comments

• gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Sorry man....that's rough. Wish I had some words that would help.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    im really sorry to hear that... i hope you can draw some comfort knowing you and your friend and his family are in my prayers!
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Hang in there, tex.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Some questions do not have answers. This is one of them.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that. T.J... I am thinking about them.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    ugh. man that is terrible. prayers for him and his family.
    "why do bad things happen to good people" is a tough topic - there have been books written on it and I'm certain they can't fully answer the question.
  • txjayhawktxjayhawk Posts: 311
    I appreciate the thoughts and kind words guys. His Borther will for sure be missed. Along with the work that he did. He was playing over in Europe for a couple years and just fell in love it the places over there so he stayed to teach English. He was going to be heading back after this weekend, I think. But again, thank you all. I am sure his family appreciates it.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    It's is actually quite amazing... the number of bad things that happen to good people for no apparent reason. My thoughts are with you and your friends family, that's rough.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Prayers to you and your friend bro