Home General Discussion

Ubi Cigar Questions (If you like Nub or Cain...)

betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
Hey, so tomorrow or the next day I'm giving Sam Leccia a call for a phone interview. I'll be asking about the Nub and Cain lines, and future plans. Is there any questions you guys would like me to ask?

Comments

• cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    betasynn:
    Hey, so tomorrow or the next day I'm giving Sam Leccia a call for a phone interview. I'll be asking about the Nub and Cain lines, and future plans. Is there any questions you guys would like me to ask?
    yeah, if there is any plans to release the Cain Nubs as a permanent line...
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    will the cain f nub go into production? When?
    Any new additions to the cain and/or nub family coming soon (dont have to be details jsut a teaser)?
    what is the true amount of ligero in the cain (info gives percentages that dont add up to 100 but ads say 100% ligero)
    What makes the Cain F different from the cain? Is it a segundo?

And tell him thanks for the GREAT cigars!
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    If I'm not mistaken, the Cain F has more ligero.
    but both say 100% ligero or all ligero...
    True. Alright, I shall ask.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    betasynn:
    yeah, if there is any plans to release the Cain Nubs as a permanent line...

I would say I would agree with the Cain F Nub, though none of the Cain promo's came anywhere close to where I live I just like trying new Cigars... maybe a Cain F Maduro would be cool too
    Yes, I shall be asking questions about future expansions on the Cain and Nub lines.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    "Ubi"?
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555

Cain, then Nub, whats next on the agenda? Got anything new coming out up his sleeve. What happened to the Nub Miami?

isnt the nub miami the same as the Miami knuckle??
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    Different balance of ligeros for a more strong cigar.
    I got these questions all on my agenda as well.

Ubi is a shortened Ubiquitous, which means all pervasive, common, etc. The site embodies the fact that cigars should be for everyone!

• illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    checked out the site a few days ago beta, really really cool! good luck with the interview! for a question: what made him want to develop the cain and nub lines? where did he begin his cigar journey?
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Any plans for a Cameroon wrapper on a cain? (part of me thinks this would be cool)

• KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    How many companies did he try to pitch the idea of the Nub line before Oliva bought into it?

"Long ashes my friends."

• lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I'm curious to know when Cain will put out some limited special edition lines. Maybe a figurado or a solomon vitola...... Or maybe a small vitola for those of us that like to age cigars. The 6 x 60 tends to take up a little space in the humi.......
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
    j0z3r:
    Alex Williams:
    There are different kinds of ligero? From different countries or same plant. Guess what i'm tryin to say is are there different kinds of ligero on one plant?
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Ask him can they make the Nub a wee bit longer. I like the Habano but feel cheated when I can't stand the burn on my fingers any longer! LOL
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Alex Williams:
    j0z3r:
    Alex Williams:
    There are different kinds of ligero? From different countries or same plant. Guess what i'm tryin to say is are there different kinds of ligero on one plant?
    different regions, not different plants... I know the MOW Ruination, and I think the Cain, has ligero from Esteli, Jalapa, and Condega, Nicaragua.

edit.... verified those are the three different ligeros in the Cain.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Any follow-ups to the Nub connie?
    What do you mean, follow up?
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Krieg:
    How many companies did he try to pitch the idea of the Nub line before Oliva bought into it?

I thought he already was employed by Oliva?
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    do we see a PA Broadleaf wrapper in the future.
    Alright, giving him a call now.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Lets us know when its posted.
    He called me on the way to meeting people for lunch, so I just got a few questions in, told me to call him back tomorrow or he'd give me a call tomorrow for round two.