Home Ratings & Reviews

5 Vegas Classic

Tonight I lit up my first 5 Vegas Classic. I was rather impressed. Good flavors, excellent burn, and CLOUDS of thick smoke. The perfect weather probably helped the enjoyment =D

The ash only fell once at that point it was about 2" long, fell right as I was getting ready to take a picture. Smoked it down till it was burning the fingertips after that! I'll definitely be getting some more of these.

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Nice... The photo is a plus.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    try the torpedo. I love the robusto but the torpedo blows it out of the water in my opinion!
  • coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    The Torpedo is awesome, it is the only size I have had it in so far though,lol.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Alex Williams:
    try the torpedo. I love the robusto but the torpedo blows it out of the water in my opinion!
    This. Just be careful you don't poke your eye out. They're the pointiest torps I've ever seen.
  • ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    +1 hahahaha, I was just thinking the same thing the other day when I saw it in my humi. Damn thing looks like a giant pencil
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    Alex Williams:
    This. Just be careful you don't poke your eye out. They're the pointiest torps I've ever seen.
    There like nipples after much arousal!
    For some reason I don't know why, I use to really like the classic. I actually bought a 10er of them and a 5er of the ccom red labels. After having them both sit for almost a year in the same humi, I started to smoke them. I actually got more from the red label than the classic. I think the classic is a good cigar but for me the red label is my go to cigar. But I don't care for them fresh. After getting a couple of boxes I have determined they taste more even and sweet after several, several months.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I've only had the robusto and the Toro sizes of the 5 Vegas Classic. I have a few torpedos resting. Can't wait to try them.....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • rdking3rdking3 Posts: 2
    DITTO !
    phobicsquirrel:
    urbino:
    Alex Williams:
    There like nipples after much arousal!
    For some reason I don't know why, I use to really like the classic. I actually bought a 10er of them and a 5er of the ccom red labels. After having them both sit for almost a year in the same humi, I started to smoke them. I actually got more from the red label than the classic. I think the classic is a good cigar but for me the red label is my go to cigar. But I don't care for them fresh. After getting a couple of boxes I have determined they taste more even and sweet after several, several months.
    arent the classic and red label the same??
    no, they have a way different taste.
    are they different lines? i have never had a red label... i dont think. i am really confused!
  • doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    "Red Label" is the CCOM red label, not to be confused with the 5 Vegas Classic, which has a red label ;)

doromath:
    "Red Label" is the CCOM red label, not to be confused with the 5 Vegas Classic, which has a red label ;)

i think he is referring to a 5 vegas red label. it has been mentioned before and i thought it was the classic.
  • doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    phobicsquirrel:

Bolded for added effect :D
    doromath:
    phobicsquirrel:

wow. i might be retarded. Please ignore all of my posts regarding this subject :D
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Alex Williams:
    doromath:
    phobicsquirrel:

wow. i might be retarded.
    Well, we weren't gonna say anything, but...
    Alex Williams:
    doromath:

i think he is referring to a 5 vegas red label. it has been mentioned before and i thought it was the classic.
    sorry buddy didn't mean to confuse.
    phobicsquirrel:
    Alex Williams:
    doromath:

sorry buddy didn't mean to confuse.
    no, its my fault for not reading your post closely enough!

urbino:
    Alex Williams:
    doromath:
    phobicsquirrel:

wow. i might be retarded.
    Well, we weren't gonna say anything, but...
    hey now gramps... at least i dont have to take the little blue pill to perform :D But i have heard that you can really please a burro!