Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Perdomo Lot 23 Punta Gorda Maduro

Perdomo Lot 23 Punta Gorda Maduro 5 X 60. New size. Wrapper - Nicaraguan Maduro, Binder -Nicaragua, Filler - Nicaragua. Medium - Full bodied. Initial taste of cedar and dark coffee quickly turning into a sweet cedar, leather and spice combination. Smoking through this cigar, chewy flavors of sweet molasses, tangy leather, cedar with an underlying spiceiness are present. Flavors are rich and very well balanced. Long finish of sweet molasses, tangy leather and some spice which coated the palette very nicely. A complex cigar that is balanced to the very end. No bitterness as the cigar never got hot. Construction was excellent, burn and draw were perfect with a razor sharp dark grey ash that held on for about the first 2.5 inches before falling off. MSRP on this vitola is $4.90 which makes this a very good value. A fantastic cigar that I give a definite recommendation to try.

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Oh another 60 ring I'll have to put on the list.

• Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Wow. You had a way better experience than I did with my recent Lot 23 Maduro. I had burn issues, bitterness and lack of flavor throughout. I gave it a couple weeks rest in the humi before I tried it. I may have to try resting it a bit longer next time. I do like the price point on these, so I wouldn't mind if I could make it a regular in my rotation. Thanks for the review.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    This is on my "buy list" now. I like the original and the maduro will get tested.