Home General Discussion

Life is good......

lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭

Beautiful sunny day in Chitown.......
Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..

Comments

• pnaylonpnaylon Posts: 214
    mmmmmmm i had my first mow last night. fan freakin tastic. i wish ccom had some deal like "free box of MOWs with any house blend purchase. plus free shipping and a 50$ gift certificate to your local liquor store. plus free gas for life." i'm ranting.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Actually . . . a few months ago, Alex just came on these forums around noon EST, and said something like "First 5 people to post get a box of MOW Ruination for only $50". Needless to say, there were some very happy posters in that thread
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    pnaylon:
    mmmmmmm i had my first mow last night. fan freakin tastic. i wish ccom had some deal like "free box of MOWs with any house blend purchase. plus free shipping and a 50$ gift certificate to your local liquor store. plus free gas for life." i'm ranting.
    Love the underpants gnomes reference, kinda wish they had brought them back for episode 200 and 201, lol.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    pnaylon:
    Love the underpants gnomes reference, kinda wish they had brought them back for episode 200 and 201, lol.
    Those were the two best episodes in a LONG time
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    MOW blends are some of my fav's
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Looking good Marty, that's one helluva cigar...I can't have a bad day if it includes a Man o' War.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I just watched the facebook southpark clip = funny