Home General Discussion

Anyone had all of the Gurkha Empire Series cigars?

Hey all I've been wanting to try these and was wondering if anyone had reviews or impressions of all 6 of them? Thanks in advance

Comments

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I got an Empire VI gifted to me but haven't smoked it yet. Looks tasty, time will tell.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I've had them all but can't remember anything about them except I didn't hate them.
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    Had the III and the VI. Both were pretty good. III is great with a morning cup O' joe (had a few and ordered more on a DD). VI is more full, only had one, may need to try more.
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    I just ordered the empire sampler. I will let you know in a few weeks if you can wait that long.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    I have a ton of the series one coming in, box for just 50 bucks...couldnt pass it up..lol..but i agree the 3rd is a morning stick...my experience was really no flavor/light flavor in the first third, 2nd third was delicious, nad the last 3rd kicked my but cuz it got really really strong and i hate like 4 hours before i smoked it but still enjoyable...
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Tell ya the truth I wasn't a huge fan of them. You can hit my reviews section to read a review on all of them if you like. The 3 wasn't bad and I feel is the best of the bunch.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    illinoisgolf99:
    Hey all I've been wanting to try these and was wondering if anyone had reviews or impressions of all 6 of them? Thanks in advance

PM sent to you my friend......
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    PM replied bud
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    rossdavey2:
    I just ordered the empire sampler. I will let you know in a few weeks if you can wait that long.
    I'd recommend waiting as long as you can, IME they need plenty of rest to do them any justice.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    illinoisgolf99:
    PM replied bud
    And back at you......
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    aaand back again