Home Non Cigar Related

Test

In the event of a real nuclear emergency, you'd be vaporized instead of reading this.

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    pdxstogieman:
    In the event of a real nuclear emergency, you'd be vaporized instead of reading this.
    I wouldn't be....I was in the duck and cover position, and as we all know, that's the safest place to be.....ever...
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    letsgowithbob:
    pdxstogieman:
    I wouldn't be....I was in the duck and cover position, and as we all know, that's the safest place to be.....ever...
    That would be the one where you are bending over kissing your ass good bye right?
  • OK, it's safe to come out from under your desks kiddies. The test was actually to see if, through some vast internet cigar company conspiracy, I'd been blackballed from all cigar forums across the intertubes. Apparently, while the technology exists to do so, it is not yet being deployed effectively by "The Man". Therefore, with Malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the right, as God gives us to see the right, I seek refuge in this cigar community where I will endeavor not to ruffle the feathers of the denizens who have preceeded me here. I live in the Northwest. I've been into cigars for about 20 years. Among other things I am partial to: San Cristobal La Flor Dominicana - Double Ligero Oliva Series V Joya De Nicaragua - Antano 1970, Celebracion Padilla - Miami, 1932, Habano DPG - Cuban Classic Perdomo - Habano Corojo, Sun Grown Man-O-War Ruination Cubao Scotch - Most of all Islay Scotches Irish Whisky - Red *** Single Malt, Clontarf, Bushmills (regular, single malt, and Black Bush) Rum - Ron Zacapa, Pampero, Pyrat XO, Havana Club 7 Bourbon - Ezra B 12, Weller Reserve, Jack Daniels Single Barrel (I know, not bourbon, Tennessee Whiskey) Cognac - Remy Martin VSOP, Salignac VS, Raynal XO. Classic Rock, Blues, Sinatra, Bill Evans Trio, Oscar Peterson Travel PAC-10 Football (Go Beavers!) Portland Trailblazers Golf Cooking Internet Azzhattery I'm looking forward to congenial interaction with all of you. I come in peace. I've got a fever and the only cure is more Cowbell.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    you had me up until the Beavers, then everything went blank. I work in pdx and live in salem and worship at the Temple of Ohio State Buckeyes
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    dennisking:
    you had me up until the Beavers, then everything went blank. I work in pdx and live in salem and worship at the Temple of Ohio State Buckeyes

Right On Bro! How are you a Buckeyes Fan? Me and My WIfe are DIE HARDS! Ive been to Many Games in the SHOE!
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Redtailhawkoz:
    dennisking:

Right On Bro! How are you a Buckeyes Fan? Me and My WIfe are DIE HARDS! Ive been to Many Games in the SHOE!
    Just CAN'T win those big games can ya? haha..

RTR!!
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    cholmes8310:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    dennisking:

RTR!!
    but we do get there....it will happen. In Tressel and Matta I trust
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    dennisking:

RTR!!
    UMMM, I seem to remember this game called the Rose Bowl, it's kinda a big deal. next year National Championship against y'all. Buckeyes over the Tide any day.
    Ozzie, I'm a Bucks fan because I ROCK, plain and simple. O-H
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums. Glad to see no one was injured or killed in the posting of this thread.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    dennisking:
    cholmes8310:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    dennisking:

RTR!!
    UMMM, I seem to remember this game called the Rose Bowl, it's kinda a big deal. next year National Championship against y'all. Buckeyes over the Tide any day.
    Ozzie, I'm a Bucks fan because I ROCK, plain and simple. O-H
    Tide vs. OSU record - 3-0. Overall Points scored in the series:Bama - 75; OSU - 33. Tressel has taken over the "Big Game" nickname from Bob Stoops. Yeah, he can get there, he just can't seem to win it. Besides, OSU is 0-9 all time in Bowl games vs SEC.... I'm willing to take those odds
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    pdxstogieman:
    OK, it's safe to come out from under your desks kiddies. The test was actually to see if, through some vast internet cigar company conspiracy, I'd been blackballed from all cigar forums across the intertubes. Apparently, while the technology exists to do so, it is not yet being deployed effectively by "The Man". Therefore, with Malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the right, as God gives us to see the right, I seek refuge in this cigar community where I will endeavor not to ruffle the feathers of the denizens who have preceeded me here. I live in the Northwest. I've been into cigars for about 20 years. Among other things I am partial to: San Cristobal La Flor Dominicana - Double Ligero Oliva Series V Joya De Nicaragua - Antano 1970, Celebracion Padilla - Miami, 1932, Habano DPG - Cuban Classic Perdomo - Habano Corojo, Sun Grown Man-O-War Ruination Cubao Scotch - Most of all Islay Scotches Irish Whisky - Red *** Single Malt, Clontarf, Bushmills (regular, single malt, and Black Bush) Rum - Ron Zacapa, Pampero, Pyrat XO, Havana Club 7 Bourbon - Ezra B 12, Weller Reserve, Jack Daniels Single Barrel (I know, not bourbon, Tennessee Whiskey) Cognac - Remy Martin VSOP, Salignac VS, Raynal XO. Classic Rock, Blues, Sinatra, Bill Evans Trio, Oscar Peterson Travel PAC-10 Football (Go Beavers!) Portland Trailblazers Golf Cooking Internet Azzhattery I'm looking forward to congenial interaction with all of you. I come in peace. I've got a fever and the only cure is more Cowbell.
    As you can see these treads can take a turn without gravitational force. Glad you surfaced and hold on for ride. It can have its bumps! But it is one hell of a forum with nothing but great people!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I saw "test", and had a whole list of answers.... Welcome aboard.
  • dennisking:
    At least you aren't one of the nike duckophants rooting for the evil empire in eugene. I'm glad the Buckeyes finally played a decent Rose Bowl game and whipped up on the U of Oregon sucks. I've been a Beaver season ticket holder through the bad old days and the better ones of the last decade. Go Beavers! THE Oregon State University.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    TEST- response= Welcome
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Welcome to the new BOTL hang on out there....this should be fun.
  • Thanks all for the welcoming comments.