Home General Discussion

Damm !

My "Dirty Dozen" came this morning and i let them rest a spell in the humi,well just had a killer dinner (bbq) and wanted some smoke.I've been wanting to try this stoogie out so i pulled the "Diesel" out and POW,RIGHT IN THE KISSER..Strong is this stoogie but Tasty to.When i lay it down i want more,Have you guys had one of these by Mr Fernandez..

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Yeah... Maybe I'm weird cause I never feel it.

• Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Yeah, I've had one. In fact, I have that same sampler. That particular cigar really didn't affect me. Sure, it's strong, but it didn't bother me. The only stick that ever made me green was The Edge by Rocky Patel. The first one I had was the missile size, which is enormous.
  • ug danug dan Posts: 375
    I got my dirty dozen sampler this morning as well, I can't wait to break into it.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    The AJF DD is a real sweet pkg...I picked up a couple a few weeks ago and am making my way throught it nicely!
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Diesel is in my top five, but it's not real strong for me. Great flavors, smooth draw, even burn, everything I look for in a cigar. But not overly strong for me.
  • TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    I love the diesel for a late night smoke, not so much as a morning smoke... I agree with others that although it is full there is much fuller to be had... try an Oliva V on an empty stomach or as a 4th smoke of the night :)
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    I don't find the Diesel to be that full in strength, but very tasty. I enjoy them as a late night smoke as well :^)
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Duder2:
    I don't find the Diesel to be that full in strength, but very tasty. I enjoy them as a late night smoke as well :^)
    +1 i think an Oliva V Maduro or LFD DL is stronger but the Diesel sure is tasty
  • ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    +2, but I think that maybe its because its a relatively small size cigar. If it were churchill size, it might be a different story.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I like a diesel with a morning cup of coffee b4 breakfast.
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    cabinetmaker:
    I like a diesel with a morning cup of coffee b4 breakfast.

Im the same way. Never had a diesel though im dying to try one. I can smoke any full bodied cigar on an empty stomach before I eat breakfast. Thats my routine, I guess you just kinda get used to it. I feel like my palate is most open at that time as well.
  • pnaylonpnaylon Posts: 214
    Man Ive been wanting to try one of these. I think I'ma leave mine in for another week to put it at 3 months and Ill smoke it. Cant wait!!!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I am a Diesel fan.
  • bama3715bama3715 Posts: 89
    Matt Marvel:
    Yeah, I've had one. In fact, I have that same sampler. That particular cigar really didn't affect me. Sure, it's strong, but it didn't bother me. The only stick that ever made me green was The Edge by Rocky Patel. The first one I had was the missile size, which is enormous.
    Same here. I really enjo the Diesel but it never has hit me. Although the Edge did kick my @$$ in a poorly ventilated truck!
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Really in Kingsburg CA? I'm just up the road...wanna herf :)
  • jet057jet057 Posts: 30
    Carnie asada cook over the coals is tasty.Heat the tortillas over the coals also adds taste,filling my taco w/ avocados,salsa,onions,cabbage and a little blue cheese salad dressing is how i roll bro.Lets not forget the dosXX amber beer for the wash down followed by desert,a big tasty Stoogie,the bomb..