Home Non Cigar Related

Golden Birthday!!

GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
I'm away from home on my golden birthday which I just found out must be a regional thing because no one up here in Canada knows that a golden birthday is. Anyway, it was kind of a bummer just because it didn't live up to 26 years of expectations and I am away from all my friends and fam but I made it work out. Does anyone have any good golden birthday stories? I asked one of my coworkers and he said that on his golden birthday he "accidentally" killed a squire with a can of diet coke by dropping the coke out of a second story window on to the unsuspecting rodent.

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    What's a golden birthday? I've never heard that term used.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    +1, unless it has something to do with srtippers and getting peed on for your birthday.... I can think of many better ways to spend a birthday.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    haha a golden birthday is the birthday that coincides with your age (if that makes any sense) so for instance: my birthday is may 25th, so my golden birthday would be my 25th birthday
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I had my golden when I was ONE!
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    I had mine when I was ten. I got my back two molars removed as a present, go me.
    Oh, I had mine when I was 2... I prolly did the peeing for that one.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    cabinetmaker:
    Oh, I had mine when I was 2... I prolly did the peeing for that one.
    lol. mine was when i was sixteen. got my license, got to drive a ferrarri, and got my first speeding ticket! 130 on the interstate :/
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    That's awesome! COngrats! I had my golden birthday this Saturday - turned 25 on the 25th... We are so close - no wonder we exchanged cigars ;)... Happy Birthday and make sure you celebrate somehow!
  • gdsim1gdsim1 Posts: 213
    cabinetmaker:
    j0z3r:
    +1, unless it has something to do with srtippers and getting peed on for your birthday.... I can think of many better ways to spend a birthday.
    I cant... usually have to pay extra for that... LMAO!!! JOKE BOYS, JOKE!!!

• zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    A Golden Anniversary is the 50th, not the 25th. That's Silver.
    zoom6zoom:
    A Golden Anniversary is the 50th, not the 25th. That's Silver.
    Birthday, not anniversary....
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    gdsim1:
    cabinetmaker:
    j0z3r:
    I cant... usually have to pay extra for that... LMAO!!! JOKE BOYS, JOKE!!!

better that than a dirty sanchez birthday.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    illinoisgolf99:
    haha a golden birthday is the birthday that coincides with your age (if that makes any sense) so for instance: my birthday is may 25th, so my golden birthday would be my 25th birthday
    Ok. thanks for clearing that up. Now I'll just have to remember this come 2011, that's when I'm slated for my golden shower...err, birthday. :)
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Happy birthday, Goldy!

zeebra:
    I had my golden when I was ONE!
    Me too. No strippers for me, but I probably peed on myself.