Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigars from over there.

Just wanted to put an offer out there. I am flying home to Scotland to see the family next month. I will be shopping at a few good cigar shops that stock cubans. Anyone want me to pick up a stick or 2 for them? Go easy now I won't have much space.

Comments

• HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Depending on how you would want to go about this (and how you would get them back into the states, I'd be game.
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    I know getting singles in my hef back is easy enough from past trips. So, really the limit would be about 15 sticks. The store I will be at is www.whisky-cigars.co.uk. So look see if they have what you want. I guess if more people are wanting some I will have to do a first come first served sort of thing.
    Looks like an awesome store... what would you want for compensation? trading sticks? Paypal? kinda curious about that mainly atm
    I'd be open to trades, unless you wanted $100s of dollars worth.
    Trading sounds good lol, not made of money
    Well look at what they got and work out what you'd like to trade and PM me. I leave May 31st and get back June 12th.
    what's current-ish value of Euro to Dollar or vice versa
    In Scotland we still use the pound. Today you 0.65 pounds to the $ You can look up the rates as they change at www.xe.com
    Sent you a PM good Sir!
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    PM to you Hayblet (in just a min)
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨