Home Non Cigar Related

Andy Dzikoski Fan Club

This is an appreciation thread for the best CCOM sales rep: Andrew Dzikoski!

Comments

• mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    Hear hear! *raises glass*
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    MAJORdorMo:
    I'll second that. Now, who has his email address!!! i need to place an order and hate the phone.
    adzikoski @ cigar.com

Minus the spaces of course.
  • MAJORdorMoMAJORdorMo Posts: 356
    cholmes8310:
    MAJORdorMo:
    I'll second that. Now, who has his email address!!! i need to place an order and hate the phone.

Don't forget to mention the fan club!
    We must raise awareness!
    Just got my latest package from Andy, he hooked me up good! I told him to spend $15 as he saw fit and I ended up with a nice selection of a Man O' War Virtue, Perdomo ESV '91 Maduro, Reposado 96 Connecticut, La Vieja habana Connecticut and a Don Elias.

Andy is the best!!
    mrpillow:
    Just got my latest package from Andy, he hooked me up good! I told him to spend $15 as he saw fit and I ended up with a nice selection of a Man O' War Virtue, Perdomo ESV '91 Maduro, Reposado 96 Connecticut, La Vieja habana Connecticut and a Don Elias.

Andy is the best!!
    Oh yes... He hooked me up on a killer deal today. Excellent customer service as usual.
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    ill have to jump in on this on, AD rocks!
  • doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Tracking info says my first phone in order, filled by Andy D., will be at my doorstep when I get home in time for an OTT B-Day smoke.

Thanks Andy!
    The Andy D fan club continues to grow.

This pleases me...
  • LCarLCar Posts: 57
    One of my smokes was damaged in my Ccom order a few weeks ago. Andy D took care of me on the order that just arrived today, so I feel compelled to appreciate Andy D as well. Thanks Andy, and kudos to the Ccom customer service!
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Andy is the man. Not only did he personally call to let me know that something in my order was no longer in stock, he also solved another problem. I received a package from ccom yesterday. I unpacked the box and put the sticks in my humi. All is good. Then today, I'm reading the "What did you get today" thread. Somebody posted picks of what they got, and it was the Torano 5-pack from this weekend. It struck me that I ordered a couple and the weren't in the box. I made a call to ccom and Andy answered. Needless to say, it 30 seconds it was taken care of.
    I say we start a petition to put Andy on the CCOM Videos.

WHO'S WITH ME?

I'm game.
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    MAJORdorMo:
    I say we start a petition to put Andy on the CCOM Videos.

WHO'S WITH ME?

I'm in!!
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Anyone have Andy's email. I do most of my orders from work and I can't use the phone for personal stuff.
    adzikoski @ cigar.com
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Thanks. For some reason while i read this post at work I missed all those others asking and answering my very same question. I feel like a jackass. Your a good man mrpillow for repeating yourself.
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    I must also express my fondness of Andy over there. He's been my contact for a while now and he's hooked me up with some really great deals so far.

Decided to email video @ cigar.com about the lack of Andy in the CCOM videos, and I suggested they try putting Andy in.

Tim replyed, "Maybe ;)".

Does this mean Andy will show up in the next CCOM video?

We can only hope....
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    all hail the beard.
    Alex Williams:
    all hail the beard.
    stop hijacking the thread. This one is about Andy, not Tim. Go elsewhere and hail the Beard.
    Alex Williams:
    all hail the beard.
    Get outta here!
    Good ol' Andy hooked me up with an ancient DD, no problem at all. What a guy!
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    mrpillow:
    Tim does this with his eyes closed :D
    Should be getting some money soon. Can't wait to shoot Andy an email! I think I'm gonna follow mrpillow's footsteps and just say "get me $15 of cigars you like."

Also, everyone should email video @ cigar.com and request Andy be on at least a few episodes. =D

Alex Williams:
    mrpillow:
    Tim does this with his eyes closed :D

Perhaps, but Andy doesn't need a beard to get the job done. ;D
    Maybe if he opened his eyes more often he wouldn't be graced with the stench of ignorance!

=O

=P
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Alex Williams:
    all hail the beard.
    Here here! Ahem...
    Down with the Beard and his abominable supporters! The age of Andy shall soon be upon you!
    Alex Williams:
    all hail the beard.

You guys just don't get it...

White is not black, down is not up, and straw is not gold. Look around you. Neither Tim nor Andy are miracles - they are a product of reason, impossible unless one and one are two, and A equates to A.

And yet... alone, each man is a prisoner to bias. Dream, delusion, or the pain of a phantom limb -- to one man, they are as real as rain. Reality is consensus, and the people are losing faith. Take a walk, Alex. It is raining in CCOM, and you have simply chosen to not notice.
    MAJORdorMo:
    Alex Williams:
    all hail the beard.

You guys just don't get it...

White is not black, down is not up, and straw is not gold. Look around you. Neither Tim nor Andy are miracles - they are a product of reason, impossible unless one and one are two, and A equates to A.

And yet... alone, each man is a prisoner to bias. Dream, delusion, or the pain of a phantom limb -- to one man, they are as real as rain. Reality is consensus, and the people are losing faith. Take a walk, Alex. It is raining in CCOM, and you have simply chosen to not notice.
    ???? whatttttttttt?