Home General Discussion

Need help identifying a Gurkha

I had a Gurkha a couple weeks ago that was awesome, but can not figure out which one it was. It was about a 6" x 58, had a cedar sleeve, the fanciest label I've seen on a Gurkha, and was as black as an Oscuro. This was the best Gurkha that I've had, and I want to figure out how to get more. It came in a sample pack that Gurkha sent out.

Comments

• Big DeanBig Dean Posts: 120
    most likely the Beast (6.5 x 58). this cigar is very good yet quite pricey.
  • vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    Nope, not the Beast or Titan. I have both of them in the Humi. It had no markings on it beside the Gurkha label.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Take a look at the Black Dragon. The ring gauge isn't quite the same as you listed but it is close enough that this could be it.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    Take a look at the Black Dragon. The ring gauge isn't quite the same as you listed but it is close enough that this could be it.
    I looked on all the Cigar.com Gurkha's and yeah, the Black Dragon is what I'd say as well
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i tend to go to gurkhas website to read about gurkhas. thats how i identied the gurkha crest that i was gifted.
  • vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    Kuzi, you are the man.... It was the Gurkha Signature Black 1887 Rothchild. I remember now that it had the 1887 label on it. Now to find who carries them.