Home Ratings & Reviews

WrapperBinderFiller.com - for YOU for free ;)

I posted about this in another thread, but wanted to post it here as well. Head to wbfiller.com and read the first post to get an idea about where this review site is and maybe is going. The thing is - I want to "donate" this site to the community members here. I know a lot of people have thought about having sites with their own reviews and all, but have never had the time to set something up or to maintain something. Well, now is your chance! I can't contribute anymore content to this site, but I'd hate to see it die and don't want to kill due to the wealth of reviews already in there. So my thought was to open it to members here who can write the actual reviews and contribute the content! What I'll do is take care of the site and design and whatnot. I am going to be purchasing hosting soon too for all my other sites and will transfer this one to my hosting account so this will give us FULL freedom to design it the way we want to... So... To be short - if there are any people interested in contributing content - let's discuss it here or shoot me an e-mail and I'll make it happen! The same also goes for people who post their reviews simply in here - you can transfer that content very easily to the site as well and have it more easily accessible from the outside and provide some web 2.0 tools for people that read it/like it... Cheers!

Comments

• rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Im more than happy to help out. I'll email you soon.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Renaissance_Man:
    I posted about this in another thread, but wanted to post it here as well. Head to wbfiller.com and read the first post to get an idea about where this review site is and maybe is going. The thing is - I want to "donate" this site to the community members here. I know a lot of people have thought about having sites with their own reviews and all, but have never had the time to set something up or to maintain something. Well, now is your chance! I can't contribute anymore content to this site, but I'd hate to see it die and don't want to kill due to the wealth of reviews already in there. So my thought was to open it to members here who can write the actual reviews and contribute the content! What I'll do is take care of the site and design and whatnot. I am going to be purchasing hosting soon too for all my other sites and will transfer this one to my hosting account so this will give us FULL freedom to design it the way we want to... So... To be short - if there are any people interested in contributing content - let's discuss it here or shoot me an e-mail and I'll make it happen! The same also goes for people who post their reviews simply in here - you can transfer that content very easily to the site as well and have it more easily accessible from the outside and provide some web 2.0 tools for people that read it/like it... Cheers!
    PM to you.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    glad to see you could drop back by and say hello Renny
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Indeed! Hello!
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Thanks for the warm welcome! Also, thanks to Tony and Ross for the WBF interest. Check your PMs and I'm glad to have you on board!
    e-mails were sent to you boys... now... anybody else interested :)? The MORE the MERRIER!
  • mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    I'd be more than happy to volunteer my photographic expertise if need ever arises!
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I may be somewhat new to all this but I could lend an unbiased view on cigars and do pictures since I finally found my good Digi camera
    Awesome both of you! I think your addition will round up the staff pretty nicely :)... PM me your e-mails and I'll send you what I sent to Ross and Tony. I'm glad there's people interested in doing this. And photos always help a lot! MrPillow - maybe you can take a few photos we can use as a banner? I'll try to alter the design of the website so it resembles more what the name says - wrapper, binder, and filler...
  • mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    PM back at ya! I'll start cooking up some potential banner photo ideas in the mean time.