Home General Discussion

Anyone going to Cigar Fest?

YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just checking to see if any of this group will be attending Cigar Fest this weekend. My son and I will be attending and staying on site. I would love to meet some of the BOTL's in person.

We'll be checking Friday afternoon and will be staying until Sunday.

Comments

• tankbonniestankbonnies Posts: 191
    I'm going...can't wait.....Getting up there around 1
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Ill be there with Abdel. come by the diesel and man o war booth and say hi. Also, we are doing a man o war event on the floor at the satilite store on firday from 4pm to 8pm. If you like man o war, you wont want to miss it.
  • tankbonniestankbonnies Posts: 191
    Will do Alex..thanks....Looking forward to it
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will do. This is sort of a 21st birthday present for my son. Seeing how he is the one who got me into man made cigars, I though it was only fitting.

I look forward to meeting the Beard's partner! :)

• HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    where is it?
  • HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    If I could have gotten a call through for those 3 miserable hours I laid awake that fateful morning calling every 15 seconds, then maybe I could be going....

Maybe next year I'll just drive up to the shop to buy the tickets. I couldn't believe the website was down and I never got through on the phone....until all of the tickets were sold out.

Smoke one for me.....
  • badge54fdbadge54fd Posts: 241
    Unfortunately, I wont be attending since they wouldnt sell tickets to Canadian Credit Card holders. Maybe next year I will find a friendly BOTL who will work a deal.

Have a great time.

• Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Hey guys if you are going be sure to look for Clint Aaron from 262. He is there and might have a few give aways from what I hear. Yall have fun wish I could be there.