Home Non Cigar Related

K-Cups

I know a few of us have discussed this before but...I am low on k-cups and have foudn sum pretty good deals online for them. Any one have any recomendations as far as which ones to go with? I like my coffee the same as my cigars...full bodied. I am eyeing "timmothy's world coffee Rainforest Espresso...any thoughts?

Comments

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Are these like D-Cups ???? If so i'll buy a case!!
  • txjayhawktxjayhawk Posts: 311
    if you found a pair of D cups that puts out coffee...suckle away my friend!!
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    I saw the title and was really hoping for some pictures of Heidi Montag's newest *ahem* additions.
    Smoke=Fire:
    I saw the title and was really hoping for some pictures of Heidi Montag's newest *ahem* additions.
    haha...just asking about coffee...but hell post em if you got em!
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    txjayhawk:
    Smoke=Fire:
    haha...just asking about coffee...but hell post em if you got em!
    This thread will turn NSFW in 3...2...1...
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I was kinda hoping for pictures too...
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    I like the green mountain sumatra and there was a kona that was excellent.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Luko:
    I like the green mountain sumatra and there was a kona that was excellent.
    oops I mean kona that was excellent.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I thought this thread was completely NSFW! Very misleading....
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Here, I will make up for everyone the lack on action on everyone's part!

Boobs Pictures, Images and Photos
    Supergirls boobs Pictures, Images and Photos
    Guns N Boobs Pictures, Images and Photos
    Epic boobs Pictures, Images and Photos
    Tristyn and My boobs Pictures, Images and Photos
    boobs Pictures, Images and Photos
    This last one is my dream woman!
    I see no K cups there.... lol.
    I found a pic of k-cups by the mod would go apesh!t if i posted it :)
    that's what pming is for... hehe, yes go ahead and send it to me... lol. I know of a few ladies with natural H/J... Karina Hart, Kelly Madison, Chloe Vevrier, Christy Marks... Them are damn close, f - J..
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    txjayhawk:
    I know a few of us have discussed this before but...I am low on k-cups and have foudn sum pretty good deals online for them. Any one have any recomendations as far as which ones to go with? I like my coffee the same as my cigars...full bodied. I am eyeing "timmothy's world coffee Rainforest Espresso...any thoughts?
    Can't go wrong with "Emeril's Big Easy Dark" Sorry, had to be the one to get your minds back on track.
    Dark Roast:
    txjayhawk:
    Can't go wrong with "Emeril's Big Easy Dark" Sorry, had to be the one to get your minds back on track.
    sorry buddy, you now must turn in your "man card". We're talking Big'uns here and you mention Emeril!!!!
    phobicsquirrel:
    Dark Roast:
    txjayhawk:
    sorry buddy, you now must turn in your "man card". We're talking Big'uns here and you mention Emeril!!!!

hahaha BAM!!!!
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Matt Marvel:
    I wanna go... motorboating that is....
    stupid double post
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    Matt Marvel:
    I wanna go... motorboating that is....
    lol and +1
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    Dark Roast:
    txjayhawk:
    OK +1 for the Big'uns! Coffee is over rated especially when compared to Big'uns. Can I get my Man card back?!? lol
    Dark Roast:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Dark Roast:
    txjayhawk:
    OK +1 for the Big'uns! Coffee is over rated especially when compared to Big'uns. Can I get my Man card back?!? lol
    I think it will have to be up to a vote... out of my hands now..
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402

• KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Wow, glad I'm the only one at the office right now, lol. Back to coffee....I like the Green Mountain coffees, and have enjoyed the "Dark Magic" blend. and for a good "morning" medium blend, I like the Nantucket Blend (goes very well with a RP Connecticut)

"Long ashes my friends."

lol, nicely done.. I love inspirational posters!!!!
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    NO!!! NO!! NO!!! Forget the coffee more D cups and some real K cups please!!!
    haha ok....howbout this...I already ordered the K cups i needed....so from now on the coffee talk is gone (btw thanks for all the recommendations fellas) now, back to Big'uns...
    txjayhawk:
    haha ok....howbout this...I already ordered the K cups i needed....so from now on the coffee talk is gone (btw thanks for all the recommendations fellas) now, back to Big'uns...
    ok, i've had enough demotivational posters for today. y'all enjoy. I'm gonna do something productive now.