Home General Discussion

Cigars On The California Coast

Don't know if anyone has gone to this event but I'm thinking of maybe making it weekend with the wife and wanted to share with my fellow West Coast BOTL

http://crushandrollwest.com/index.htm

Comments

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    NICE!!! It's on like Kong! I'll be there...hell imma gonna go buy my tickets right now!
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Jetmech_63:
    NICE!!! It's on like Kong! I'll be there...hell imma gonna go buy my tickets right now!
    I just sent you the info in a PM Vinny.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    brotheradam:
    Don't know if anyone has gone to this event but I'm thinking of maybe making it weekend with the wife and wanted to share with my fellow West Coast BOTL

Hell that isnt Northern California !~ When I saw Northern California and WIne Country i expected this to be around Sonoma or Nap In My Neck of the woods.Hell thats not Northern California or Wine country! Thats central California , I suppose its north if you live in Sandiego or LA. lol Its like a couple hours South Of Montery Beautiful Area ! I may make the Drive its like a 5 hour drive or more from Me. 284 Miles to be exact ! LOL Not sure i will make the trip for that one!
    That Being Said Looks like a Good Time. Pricy
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Hell thats not Northern California or Wine country! Thats central California!

Paso Robles is wine country. Might not be as big as napa/sonoma but there are a ton of awesome wineries there. Had a little further south and Madera has a lot of wineries as well. Including Ficklin, americas oldest producers of Port. One of the many gems in the valley :)
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Jetmech_63:
    Redtailhawkoz:

Paso Robles is wine country. Might not be as big as napa/sonoma but there are a ton of awesome wineries there. Had a little further south and Madera has a lot of wineries as well. Including Ficklin, americas oldest producers of Port. One of the many gems in the valley :)
    Yeah, what Vinnie said :)
    brotheradam:
    Jetmech_63:
    Redtailhawkoz:

Yeah, what Vinnie said :)

Hmmm well Not being a Wino or a drinker and only being a California Resident for a Year I really only know what my wife and friends tell me, i have some friends in Sonoma that are involved in the wine buisness........ I am sure there are wineries everywhere!.... but as these people sayThere are Grapes.... then There are Sonoma County grapes! !
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    brotheradam:

Hell that isnt Northern California !~ When I saw Northern California and WIne Country i expected this to be around Sonoma or Nap In My Neck of the woods.Hell thats not Northern California or Wine country! Thats central California , I suppose its north if you live in Sandiego or LA. lol Its like a couple hours South Of Montery Beautiful Area ! I may make the Drive its like a 5 hour drive or more from Me. 284 Miles to be exact ! LOL Not sure i will make the trip for that one!
    You must drive slow.. especially in Cali with 75 limits, here in oregon we have 65 and I can get from my house to newport in like 3ish... Anyhoo you all have a good time.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    brotheradam:

You must drive slow.. especially in Cali with 75 limits, here in oregon we have 65 and I can get from my house to newport in like 3ish... Anyhoo you all have a good time.
    What makes you think we have 75mph limits? The fastest I've been on was 70, and that's I-5 outside urban areas...
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    Here in Texas we have 80mph stretches for hundreds of miles ^_^
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, but in Texas you have miles and miles of nothing but miles and miles......

Marty

• mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    Not if you're going East =P

Getting anywhere to the West just sucks!
  • Just wanted to bump this, it's coming up the weekend of September 11th in Paso Robles if anyone is near and is interested.

• TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    Sounds like a great time Adam... I can't make it but you do tell how it goes and take some pics if you can I am always curious about events like that. Have a great time!
  • Will do Tim, I know you guys are herfin that weekend in Temecula, I'll miss the shrimp burrito's, but I'll be down soon to herf with you guys.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    dam my gfs bday is on the 9th of sept so we are going to tahoe that weekend to relax at her parents cabin.....dam....u couldnt have posted this a week ago! lol....bummer man...i would love to get out there for this
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I'd also be very curious to know how it goes. Specifically how many cigars you end up trying, and/or coming away with as well as how well the vendors support the event.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    dam my gfs bday is on the 9th of sept so we are going to tahoe that weekend to relax at her parents cabin.....dam....u couldnt have posted this a week ago! lol....bummer man...i would love to get out there for this
    That's my birthday too! Tell your gf (what's her name?) that I said happy birthday...in advance. Enjoy Tahoe as I will be enjoying the SoCal Herf....oh wait it's the 1 year anny too!!!
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    lol...whats her name...good try man lol....it starts with a A! lol....hint hint right there....yeah her parents have a cabin in tahoe we go to all the time....yeah I wanted to go to that so cal herf but a 7 hour drive to smoke just sucks lol....
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    lol...whats her name...good try man lol....it starts with a A! lol....hint hint right there....yeah her parents have a cabin in tahoe we go to all the time....yeah I wanted to go to that so cal herf but a 7 hour drive to smoke just sucks lol....
    Hey can't blame me for trying! The cabin sounds good but you have to make it sound like you are thinking of her. You should have told her you would fly her down to wine country for some tasting and shopping....then say oh btw a few guys wanted to take an hour or so to smoke some cigars if that's alright with you honey. All in the way you pose the questions.....other thing is you could do the "I'm a grown ass man, I do what I want!!!" of course this is prob. the reason why I'm still single after so long.