Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Rocky Patel I-Press

I just had one of these bad boys, and it was deeeeeeeee licious!!! Probably the most flavorful cigar ive had save for the CAO america. However, I had pretty bad burn issues with it. Have any of yall had one? Did you find that it tunneled pretty bad or that the wrapper didnt burn well? It felt like it was packed really loose...

Comments

• Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    It is a really extreme box press, so I found that if I give them 3-6 months of rest the burn issues disappear. I'm actually surprised it doesn't have more burn issues. It's a good smoke.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    +1 I smoke these a lot and the blend is very tasty. I have had the burn issues, i let mine rest for 2 months min...no issues other a tiny touchup here and there
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    There is a thread about this particular cigar a while back, I bought a few of these and loved them. I did have some burn issues, but I chalked that up to the extreme box press, I have a few that's got about a year of age on them now, maybe I should give one a try and see how it changed. But yes, very tastey cigar, one of my fav RPs.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I have 3 of these bad boys restin in the humi... man, I love the folks on this board... got them all through passes and bombs... can't wait to fire one up...
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    I've had 3 or 4 of these. They are tasty, but even with 4+ months on them, I always have uneven burn issues due to the shape.