Home General Discussion

A new home.

Hi everyone! My name is Joseph and I have finally manned up and joined in on the forum for cigar.com. I have been a member for cigar.com for a while and never really looked at the forum and all its wonders till now. Some quick things about me I am a college student who spends his time becoming an engineer, building and driving rc cars, and playing rugby. I came into cigars after I received a box of 25 macaundos for free as a white elephant gift the past Christmas, best white elephant ever... Ever since then I have become a fan of cigars.
There is a lot to read and a lot to learn on this forum. I love it.

Comments

• KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Welcome. This is a great group we have here.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Hope you have lots of fun. These guys are some of the most knowledgeable BOTLS on the net, and are definitely able to answer any questions you have.
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Welome. Any questions or comments feel free to bring them up for discussion. Its a great group of people.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Welcome from Florida. Jump in anywhere you like.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Welcome to the forums bud, everyone here is great, hope you stick around for awhile!
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Welcome to the forums, great info and great folks on these boards.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • gdsim1gdsim1 Posts: 213
    Welcome soggy! Make sure you hook up with pnaylon... we seem to be collecting engineering students who are also rugby players on here! What school do you go to?

• gdsim1:
    Welcome soggy! Make sure you hook up with pnaylon... we seem to be collecting engineering students who are also rugby players on here! What school do you go to?

funny you mention that. pnaylon is a friend of mine at same school, same major, same rugby team, and smoking partner. the school i go to is Texas A&M Galveston.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    and a good welcome to you Sir!
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome from Denver. Great group of guys here. You will learn a lot from them.
  • pnaylonpnaylon Posts: 214
    Hey joseph
  • jet057jet057 Posts: 30
    Hey joe,welcome green horn,have fun.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to whatever you want to call this.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Welcome. Stick around on this great forum and you'll learn things about tobacco and cigars that most people know nothing about
  • doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Welcome aboard! (pun fully intentional)
  • gdsim1gdsim1 Posts: 213
    soggyfatman:
    gdsim1:

funny you mention that. pnaylon is a friend of mine at same school, same major, same rugby team, and smoking partner. the school i go to is Texas A&M Galveston.
    Yeah, that explains much! LOL

Nice job recruiting Patrick!

• sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Welcome to the forum. Hope you stick around.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Welcome Soggy! We are all Nuts!
  • gdsim1:
    soggyfatman:
    gdsim1:

whatever! i suggested this. he just beat me to it.
  • pnaylonpnaylon Posts: 214
    soggyfatman:
    gdsim1:
    soggyfatman:
    gdsim1:

whatever! i suggested this. he just beat me to it.
    Ya by like 3 months! You fail, good sir.
  • DaveTheRookie09DaveTheRookie09 Posts: 58
    Welcome! This is an awesome group of guys
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Welcome to the forum!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Welcome and here's to another BOTL. Hope you stick around for a while.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Joseph, nice to have you here with us. Welcome.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    welcome, what the heck is White Elephant?
  • Fourtotheflush:
    welcome, what the heck is White Elephant?
    it is a gift exchange game.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Welcome from the rocky mountains my friend..........