Home General Discussion

Does it get any better?

So i'm grilling out and smoking a cigar (Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet) and drinking a beer. The weather is perfect and im sitting here thinking it doesnt get any better. Good cigar, good beer, good food, and i can look inside and see the wife slaving away at the sides! What is your moment of bliss with a cigar?

Comments

• DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    I really enjoy firing up one of my faves while listening to music....forget about the world!
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    I really enjoy firing up one of my faves while listening to music....forget about the world!

+1 I love having Johnnie Walker (Red,Black) or GlenLivit in one hand and my MP3 in the other... sitting in the shade and letting Ligero take my worries away
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Hayblet:
    Diamondog:

+1 I love having Johnnie Walker (Red,Black) or GlenLivit in one hand and my MP3 in the other... sitting in the shade and letting Ligero take my worries away
    That's the life right there.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    bama3715:
    it doesnt get any better.
    Boys, I hate to disagree.

But if a busload of women, really good-looking women just suddenly pulled in here.
    And ol' Joe T. Garcia showed up with fajitas. And a hundred gallon keg of beer.
    And Haggard dropped by and brought Willie with him. And they started taking requests.
    Now don't get me wrong boys. This is pretty good. But it could get better than this.

If Bill Dance and Hank Parker floated by in a boat. And volunteered to be our fishing guides.
    And Richard Petty pulled up in the old 43 car. And asked us if we wanted a ride.
    We'd all sit around. Singing "Poncho and Lefty". Playing poker, smoking big cigars.
    Now don't take offense ya'll. I'm perfectly content. Just sitting here under the stars.

But if a busload of women, really good-looking women just suddenly pulled in here.
    And ol' Emeril Lagasse showed up with fricasse. And a hundred gallon keg of beer.
    And Haggard dropped by and brought Willie with him. And they started taking requests.
    Now don't get me wrong boys. This is pretty good. But it could get better than this.

And Little Jimmy Dickens showed up with fried chicken. And a hundred gallon keg of beer.
    Merle Haggard dropped by and brought Willie with him. And they started taking requests.

-Brad Paisley (pretty much sums up my ideal situation :D)
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    bama3715:

If Bill Dance and Hank Parker floated by in a boat. And volunteered to be our fishing guides.
    And Richard Petty pulled up in the old 43 car. And asked us if we wanted a ride.
    We'd all sit around. Singing "Poncho and Lefty". Playing poker, smoking big cigars.
    Now don't take offense ya'll. I'm perfectly content. Just sitting here under the stars.

And ol' Emeril Lagasse showed up with fricasse. And a hundred gallon keg of beer.

And Little Jimmy Dickens showed up with fried chicken. And a hundred gallon keg of beer.
    Merle Haggard dropped by and brought Willie with him. And they started taking requests.

Good one Alex... That got a chuckle out of me.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    kaspera79:
    Alex Williams:
    bama3715:

Good one Alex... That got a chuckle out of me.
    Glad i could oblige!
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Alex Williams:
    bama3715:

My favorite country artist , he's awesome live.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    My moment of bliss with a cigar was smoking my last one in Iraq. Me and one of my Marines saved Cohibas and a few days before we left Ramadi heading home we lit them up and enjoyed one last smoke together in the suck.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Being in a relaxing atmosphere with a great cigar and a drink is very nice but there are a few things I can think of brings more pleasure. But not many....