Home General Discussion

MOW Ruination!!!

How killer of a price is that deal!!!!!

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    do tell
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    I have a feeling it's another one of the Beard's special emails. Really wish I could get on that list
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Yup. I even e mailed him about it... i im not sure it fixed up yet. I get the weekend deal e mails, and the news letter e mails. I dont think get his emails yet. I and check my spam mailbox too, lol.
    screw it! I've never had a MoW Ruination, but............

I LOVE RUINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    This is the first "Blythe special" e-mail I ever got. I guess sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. HAIL BEARD!!!!
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    ljl:
    This is the first "Blythe special" e-mail I ever got. I guess sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. HAIL BEARD!!!!
    So it was a beard e mail?
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    ljl:
    Post it or it didn't happen ;-)
  • minibeezyminibeezy Posts: 257
    ljl:

+1, and with these daily deals and some other purchases I made with them, I've blown my stogie budget. :(

Damn ccom and their deals. :P
    xmacro:
    ljl:
    hahah +1
    yea, just saw their weekend blitz just now!
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Aight, so I already have a box of the belicosos on order. Anyone up for a split halves? I really only need 10, but no problem with 20 if no one wants to split.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Cholmes if Tat doesn't wanna go halves on 1 w/ me I'm down...gonna call him now....will let you know in 10
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    xmacro:
    ljl:
    hahah +1
    From the email:

To celebrate AJ Fernandez's 2nd time in the USA, we are lowering the prices of the best full-bodied
    cigar being made today, his masterpiece, the Man O' War Ruination.

This deal is one of kind and only available to you through this special email. If you
    love full-bodied, full-flavored cigars I urge you to take advantage of this special price.

Man O' War Ruination:
    Robusto #1 (5.5 x 54) $89.95 (normally $140.95)
    Robusto #2 (6 x 60) $110 (normally $160.95)
    Belicoso (5.5 x 56) $110 (normally $160.95)
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    cholmes8310:
    Aight, so I already have a box of the belicosos on order. Anyone up for a split halves? I really only need 10, but no problem with 20 if no one wants to split.
    cholmes sorry buddy I'm gonna have to pass on this one with ya. Next time.
    Sandman1am:
    cholmes8310:
    No problem.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    cholmes8310:
    Sandman1am:
    cholmes8310:
    No problem.
    I am trying to get my credit card cleaned up but if I can't, I would definately be open to taking a half box or even full box off you in trade.....I have some very nice stuff..
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    alienmisprint:
    zeebra:
    xmacro:
    ljl:
    hahah +1
    From the email:

To celebrate AJ Fernandez's 2nd time in the USA, we are lowering the prices of the best full-bodied

This deal is one of kind and only available to you through this special email. If you
    love full-bodied, full-flavored cigars I urge you to take advantage of this special price.

Man O' War Ruination:

Thanks for covering for me alien! I was away for a couple hours I think I almost got myself kicked off the boards(lol)!

Diamondog:
    cholmes8310:
    Sandman1am:
    cholmes8310:
    No problem.
    I am trying to get my credit card cleaned up but if I can't, I would definately be open to taking a half box or even full box off you in trade.....I have some very nice stuff..
    10-4. pm me, let me know. Like I said, order is on, box plus a new 150ct humi on the way to me. Should have them Monday.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    damn i cant decide!! wait for the freebie deal on the ruinations and get the weekend blitz or dont get teh weekend blitz and freebie deal and pick this deal up.... decisions.
    Alex Williams:
    damn i cant decide!! wait for the freebie deal on the ruinations and get the weekend blitz or dont get teh weekend blitz and freebie deal and pick this deal up.... decisions.
    Buy these... decision made. you can thank me later.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    cholmes8310:
    Alex Williams:
    haha you better watch out askin me to thank you :D
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I may jump on this tomorrow.... Pretty darn good deal to me.
    Alex Williams:
    cholmes8310:
    Alex Williams:
    i'm not worried about you. you aubie's aim isn't that good. you can't hit me from where you are.! HAHA
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    cholmes8310:
    Alex Williams:
    well Alex said it would be july-ish b4 the freebee deal would be in the works so you have some time, I say get both.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    this is a great deal, just wish I had the room for 20 more cigars!

"Long ashes my friends."

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Alex Williams:

Krieg:
    this is a great deal, just wish I had the room for 20 more cigars!
    Still looking for a split if you want 10. that is, if you have room for 10. I can't see ANYONE not wanting 10. haha. Just saying.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I wish I could get these emails, too. I get the normal emails but not the insider beard-mails.

I'm sitting on a pile of Ruination right now or I'd be all over this like a tall dog.
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    zeebra:
    xmacro:
    ljl:
    hahah +1
    From the email:

Man O' War Ruination:
    I recieved this same deal offer, but I got it from Andy, not The Beard.