Home Cigar 101

looking to enhance my knowledge on cigars

i have  been  trting some cigars and reading about the distictive taste of different brands i  do prefer the heavy body, robust cigars. but i still consider myself a new comer.

Comments

• The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    I've been smoking for about a year and I have tried a ton of cigars and I still consider myself a newb. :-)
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Big Boss 504:
    i have  been  trting some cigars and reading about the distictive taste of different brands i  do prefer the heavy body, robust cigars. but i still consider myself a new comer.
    I think we have another bot on the forum; there's html for a tab-indent mixed in with his post that most humans wouldn't use

But if he's not a bot . . . welcome to the forum

• bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    xmacro:
    Big Boss 504:
    I think we have another bot on the forum; there's html for a tab-indent mixed in with his post that most humans wouldn't use

I was gonna ask how in the hell did you know that just by looking at his post, but after I hit the quote button it came up and I was like "Oohhhh, I see......"

I'm thinking the same thing as you now, but I suppose it's possible he could be using some sort of mobile web device of some kind that automatically puts that sh*t in there. Anywhoo... welcome to the forum bossy!

• ScottTDawgScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
    Welcome to the forums!
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Big Boss 504:
    Is this "T" from New Orleans? If so...I see you decided to join. Welcome man!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Welcome, you have come to the right place
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    There are a lot of newb's here with a lot of cigar knowlege!
  • not a bot or any other crazy thing, i'm the real deal
  • well thanks well i thought i knew alot about cigars  but as of late i have been learning more and finding different cigars man i don't i even broke ground yet... any suggest favorites i might try out. and i also had backed off of of smoking cigars for little while  even gave my humindor away
  • Yes sir, its  me i been pulled back into it now i'm looking for a humidor a really nice one.. and find some real great cigars to stock up on
  • im the real deal no bot or  any other computer
  • well the same here i even back off and gave my humidor and cigars away now i'm back but looking to check out some good robust flavor
    Thought it was you. Saw the 504 and Big Boss.....done deal man. I send you some cigars yesterday, you should get them tomorrow man.

well, the guys here swere by Man O War Ruination, so definitely check those out! They actually have a special on those right now. And that place in NY you going to man, I checked out that site and they charge almost double and triple prices for what you can buy em at this site for. They have daily deals every day and weekend blitz. The one this weekend, the 5 vegas AAA are a good for what you are looking for.
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    xmacro:
    Big Boss 504:

What the he!! is a bot?
  • mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    A robot, a computer program posting on forums attempting to advertise for something.
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Thanks! F'n technology creeps me out sometimes!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Big Boss 504:
    well thanks well i thought i knew alot about cigars  but as of late i have been learning more and finding different cigars man i don't i even broke ground yet... any suggest favorites i might try out. and i also had backed off of of smoking cigars for little while  even gave my humindor away
    some personal favs are the MoW, Oliva O Maduro, almost anything 5 Vegas (Gold is probably my favorite), Padilla habano and CAO Brazilia... and welcome!