Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Anyone have a LaserView from Mitsubishi?

phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
I know there are a couple of AV freaks on here and wanted to know if anyone has picked up one? I was looking at a pioneer kuro though I know they are OOP and I've heard a lot of good things about the LV. I just don't have a place around me that has any. I'm looking to upgrade, well upgrade for the main tv, I just got a 46 samsung which is a really nice lcd but we want a larger tv for movies and such.

Comments

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I heard good things and bad things about them. Some people were complaing that there were a lot of DOA sets. I have never seen one but some of the reviews say that they are awesome!!!!!!! I had a Samsung HL67A750 but they don't make them anymore so I can't get a replacement. I'm eying up the Mitsu 82 inch but I can't find any place local that has one and I don't want to order on line either due to price or reputation. Crutchfield has them for $4000 but I found them online for as low as 3,288.98. I might see if Bestbuy can get them and what price they can do.

Anybody else have any ideas where I can get one?
  • Options
    Maybe you could find a pioneer elite puro? I've seen them online for some good buys. They are probably one of the best sets ever made. I hear ya though, the reviews seemed to be mixed on the laser, though most say they are really good.
  • Options
    I need size. My room is big and the 67" was really the smallest size for that room. If I am going to replace it I want an 82". I'm harcore!
  • Options
    rwheelwright:
    I need size. My room is big and the 67" was really the smallest size for that room. If I am going to replace it I want an 82". I'm harcore!
    damn dude, get a projection.
  • Options
    Can't. Too much light during the day. Otherwise I would!!!!!
  • Options
    well maybe you should get some curtains. if you go beyond 65 you should really get a projector...
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Yeah, my electric drop-down screen is 120".