Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Best Commercial Ever...

Comments

• ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    Wow. I think thats all I can say.

Oh, and why don't we see commercials like that on TV here?
  • rusiriusrusirius Posts: 565 ✭✭
    AHHHHHHH CRAP!!! Sorry guys... I could have sworn I posted this in the "Non-Related" section... Dunno how it ended up in the trades and passes section... Is there a mod that can move it for me please???
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Nope.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I love how the youtubers have to pick it apart and analyze the holy hell out of it. "it's sexist", "it's not sexist" " I'm a douchebag who spends too much time on youtube"
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Thanks, Shirley... that's just the laugh I needed tonight. I have to agree.. best ever :)
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    That was an awesome commercial. Thanks.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Freaking HILARIOUS!
  • Big DeanBig Dean Posts: 120
    that was awesome!
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    nice one. Here's my all time favorite.

Click
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    I don't know why but every time I try to see the video I get a message from youtube saying that video is no longer available. It has been saying that since yesterday right after this was first posted??? WTF
  • rusiriusrusirius Posts: 565 ✭✭
    That's odd laker... Worked fine for me.... ?!? Just do a search on youtube for "Guiness Best Commercial Ever"
    works for me.... just tried it again from a different machine in a different network
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    That was weird. For a minute I thought the Great Firewall had come to Canada or something. I finally found a link that worked for this video but not from the you tube Canada site. I had to check 4 links before I found one that worked. I like it !!!! lmao
  • I haven't had that good of a gut busting laugh in such a long long time!!!! Thanks!

Brian
  • DiasFlakDiasFlak Posts: 342 ✭✭
    wow i wish they would show that on tv just to see americas take on it
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    DiasFlak:
    wow i wish they would show that on tv just to see americas take on it
    I'm thinking righteous indignation and moral outrage.... maybe something along the lines of Janet Jackson's teet at the Superbowl a few years back.
    That sounds about right.
    Just showed this to the wife.. she does not agree that this is the best commercial ever.
    Maybe you just need to explain it to her. Let us know how that goes.