Apocolypse Smoke

2»

Comments

• Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Fuente 8-5-8 Flora Fina Maduro
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Cohiba Gran Reserva in one hand, bottle of Jack in the other....
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    cabinetmaker:
    I would light my humidor on fire and smoke them all.

Good one cabbie ...
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I would agree with Alex and have a double happiness in each hand only on my beer helmet I would have my 21 year old Auchentoshan Scotch and my GoF in my lap in case I last that long
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Alex Williams:
    For me, it would be two MoW ruinations double happiness... At the same time!!! MWUHAHAHAHA. If im goin out, it's gonna be with my favorite beer helmet filled with guiness extra stout and a delicious stoagie in each hand!!!
    I'm with Alex, on the helmet and double fisting, except I'd go with my cigar that started it all and go with a curley head and a miller light. I want to keep it simple and I ALMOT ALWAYS have both on hand.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    A Cuban Cohiba Espl
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    cabinetmaker:
    I would light my humidor on fire and smoke them all.
    I literally laughed out loud at this and everybody around me at work looked at me funny
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    A AF Anejo Shark #77 ...
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Hayblet:
    I would agree with Alex and have a double happiness in each hand only on my beer helmet I would have my 21 year old Auchentoshan Scotch and my GoF in my lap in case I last that long
    oh i didnt think about filling it with scotch... GREATNESS
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    gotta say a diesel double happiness in one hand, flare gun in the other, lightin up the night sky sounds pretty good.. oh and the bottle of 91 year old Canadian Club that hasnt been opened, ever.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    illinoisgolf99:
    gotta say a diesel double happiness in one hand, flare gun in the other, lightin up the night sky sounds pretty good.. oh and the bottle of 91 year old Canadian Club that hasnt been opened, ever.
    you're gonna go out with canadian?? Pu$$ :D
  • Options
    Alex Williams:
    illinoisgolf99:
    you're gonna go out with canadian?? Pu$$ :D

dude, its 91 years old, cant dog me on that one! if it was a 91 year old bottle of scotch now that would be a different story :)
  • Options
    TokinstogieTokinstogie Posts: 46 ✭✭
    I wouldn;t have time for it. While you guys are out yuking it up with your faves waiting for the world to end, I'll be making sure your woman's needs are met.
    I was going to say, maybe it's time I quit drinking and smoking, tear down all the Vargas girl posters and straighten out my life. But I won't.....
  • Options
    BUMP IT UP
  • Options
    BUMP