Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I need Noob to destroy..........

lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
Here's the deal: Since I've started this "hobby", I've amassed a collection 5 packs here and there to try out different sticks. Some of which, I will most likely never revisit. They're mostly yard gars, so nothing too fancy. But all hand rolled, decent brands. I don't know how many or what brands in particular, but if you're a true Noob, what do you care, right? Just some free smokes to sample. Can't beat that, huh?

So, I need a Noob, preferably someone with under 50 posts and lots of room for some gars........

You can nominate yourself or one of the vets can nominate a Noob. But just tell me why I should pick you or your nomination.

I'll give this thread a few days and then pick a winner.
Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..

Comments

• coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    I just sent you a PM with someone I recommend.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Under 50 huh? damn...just missed it.

"Long ashes my friends."

• sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    I'd be willing to throw myself on that grenade... If you so choose.. Very cool idea, will have to do something like that once my collection has grown.
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    I say Medic_x He has only had one post. Wouldn't it be cool to bomb someone who is that new.
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    Lotsa good up and coming noobs on the forums me thinks - I think you'll get some good suggestions! Although MY suggestion would be to spend and hour or so just broswing different aprts of the forums and see if there is one or two noobs that pop out to you and pick one! Make sure to tell us who it is afterward, these are always exciting :D
  • mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    PM inbound...
  • FarmallFarmall Posts: 4
    Hello,

I'm a noob to cigars. I've picked up a couple of samplers here and have a humidor that needs filling. The others are very lonley.
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    Very generous of you lilwing. I just hope ccom doent suddenly get "new" users. Sorry, I'm a LEO so I'm always suspicious! Great idea though, I'm sure you'll welcome some lucky guy and leave a great lasting impression.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a good one!! MrMoke is a great BOTL and he is new with a 38 post count. I was hating on Padron Cigars so he told me to try some others and offered up some of his prized sticks that had a year or 2 rest on them. My wife got the package and opened it today. This BOTL blew me up and threw in all sorts of great sticks. He really went above and beyond.

MrMoke is our kind of BOTL. Generous right from the start. I would like to see him get hammered.
  • I second MrMoke...even though I'm a newb..it sounds like he did a great service to Jsnake.
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Just a thought. Split it between a few noobs. A small selection of each stick. Cluster bomb!
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I've decided to bomb matt123. He only has one post and it was a very informative post about vitamins (I think...) that has changed my life for the better.

Now I just need matt123 to PM me his info......... Hello?.......... Anyone?..........Bueller?
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    so im sure u got someone by now...but im decently a noob here...but i am starting a collection to send over to the mid east to the marines...i have about 50 sticks, (cheapos, yard sticks, etc...) and always looking for more to send over there....I have a guy over there who doesnt hoard them but passes them out and around....next time i send him a box he said he will go ahead and take pics of everyone smoking and send it to me so i can post it on here! let me know! If anyone else has cheapos just hit me with a pm and i can send me address..
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    so im sure u got someone by now...but im decently a noob here...but i am starting a collection to send over to the mid east to the marines...i have about 50 sticks, (cheapos, yard sticks, etc...) and always looking for more to send over there....I have a guy over there who doesnt hoard them but passes them out and around....next time i send him a box he said he will go ahead and take pics of everyone smoking and send it to me so i can post it on here! let me know! If anyone else has cheapos just hit me with a pm and i can send me address..
    Have a limited selection but anything for the Marines (my little cousin enlisted last month boot camp in june!) PM in a minute
  • jhall52890jhall52890 Posts: 5
    I'm new to cigars and cigar.com. So new in fact that I have only had the opportunity to try the 5 Vegas sampler pack of 5 cigars. My favorite of the 5 were the miami and classic. I didn't know what a bomb was so I had to make a post to ask what one was lol. I would love to try some more cigars...BOMB ME!! lol
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    PM me your address, I will send you between 50 - 75 smokes for the troops (mostly yard gars) and some for you for putting this together.
    jsnake:
    I have a good one!! MrMoke is a great BOTL and he is new with a 38 post count. I was hating on Padron Cigars so he told me to try some others and offered up some of his prized sticks that had a year or 2 rest on them. My wife got the package and opened it today. This BOTL blew me up and threw in all sorts of great sticks. He really went above and beyond.

MrMoke is our kind of BOTL. Generous right from the start. I would like to see him get hammered.
    jsnake, I will honor your request to bomb MrMoke, PM me his address and I will make sure his mailbox will be beyond repair.
    bandyt09:
    jsnake:

jsnake, I will honor your request to bomb MrMoke, PM me his address and I will make sure his mailbox will be beyond repair.
    I am sending it now bro. My first hired hit on a BOTL. SCHWEET!
  • MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    jsnake:
    bandyt09:
    jsnake:

jsnake, I will honor your request to bomb MrMoke, PM me his address and I will make sure his ma someone myselfilbox will be beyond repair.
    And bandyt09 was good to his word !!! I am destroyed and my mailbox is indeed beyond repair!! As I took the package from the trembling hands of the mail lady (it's like she new she was delivering a bomb :)" and walked back up the driveway my wife asked "what's that?", I replied "I think someone sent me a bomb", she gave me that nervous, oh crap; what's my husband got himself involved in now, look. I proceeded to tell her what a 'bomb' is exactly, as I opened the package and laid those beautiful sticks out, "you'll never smoke all of those !!" she exclaimed, I nearly LMAO'ed, "just watch me" I replied. Bandyt09 really pulled the stops out, these are all great sticks, I took pics but can't work out how to attach here, to this post (anyone advise?), I don't know how he did it but bandyt09 somehow got 90% of sticks I've not yet tried, so I am going to have a blast burning these. jsnake, you are too kind, I hope you enjoy the padrons and others. This is great fun, am gonna have to hang out in this forum some more and get someone myself. If somone can advise how to attch pics I will reply to this so all can see how bandyt blessed me !!!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I'll break it down as easy as I can for you. How to post a picture:

Go to image shack
    You do NOT need to set up an account to do this. Assuming you know where to find the image on your harddrive, click on the "browse" button and find your image on your own harddrive. double click on it. then click the "upload now" button. (if you need to resize it, you can click on the "uploading options/resizing" button first and change it to 640x480)

After it uploads, you should see your picture come up and there will be a number of different options given to you with links underneath the picture. Copy the link that is labeled "Forum code."

Now, head back here, start posting a new reply to this thread, when you are ready hit copy the link into here.

If that doesn't make sense, PM me and I'll try and walk you through it.
  • MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    MrMoke:
    jsnake:
    bandyt09:
    jsnake:

jsnake, I will honor your request to bomb MrMoke, PM me his address and I will make sure his ma someone myselfilbox will be beyond repair.
    And bandyt09 was good to his word !!! I am destroyed and my mailbox is indeed beyond repair!! As I took the package from the trembling hands of the mail lady (it's like she new she was delivering a bomb :)" and walked back up the driveway my wife asked "what's that?", I replied "I think someone sent me a bomb", she gave me that nervous, oh crap; what's my husband got himself involved in now, look. I proceeded to tell her what a 'bomb' is exactly, as I opened the package and laid those beautiful sticks out, "you'll never smoke all of those !!" she exclaimed, I nearly LMAO'ed, "just watch me" I replied. Bandyt09 really pulled the stops out, these are all great sticks, I took pics but can't work out how to attach here, to this post (anyone advise?), I don't know how he did it but bandyt09 somehow got 90% of sticks I've not yet tried, so I am going to have a blast burning these. jsnake, you are too kind, I hope you enjoy the padrons and others. This is great fun, am gonna have to hang out in this forum some more and get someone myself. If somone can advise how to attch pics I will reply to this so all can see how bandyt blessed me !!!
    Okay, thanks for the assistance with uploading TatuajeVI, here's 'the bomb' arn't these sticks beautiful? image
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    DAM son! you are a lucky SOB! wish my mailbox would just blow up like that one day...just maybe lol
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the votes and suggestions, but due to lack of interest by the few Newbs I PMed, I've decided to donate the yard gars to the troops....... Thanks again, everyone.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Nice package. Funny thing...I told my wife the same thing..."honey, I got bombed at work!" Her first response was, are you ok, what happened, ....... I had to explain to her what it really was, and her response..."oh...ok" Didnt seem as excited as me.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Nice work, Bandy. That's an awesome package (that's what she said).
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    lilwing88:
    Thanks for all the votes and suggestions, but due to lack of interest by the few Newbs I PMed, I've decided to donate the yard gars to the troops....... Thanks again, everyone.
    Pfft, Didn't PM me >.> lol!

But I think the tropps'll appreciate them a ton too, so no loss!
    MrMoke:
    jsnake:
    bandyt09:
    jsnake:

I am sure that I had as much, if not more, fun going through the humi picking those out for you than you had opening and pulling them from the box. FYI The Aroma de Cuba and La Gloria Serie R both have at least 2 years age on them, the Pepin Cuban Classic and Gurkha Nepalese Warrior about 18 months of age and the La Aurora 1495 1+ years of age. I am glad they got there and unlike your wife, I am sure that you'll be able to smoke em all........
    bandyt09 that was awesome! MrMoke thanks for posting the pics. What a hit! I should have sacrificed myself after I saw what he sent you. I appreciate you taking that hit bandy!