Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

5 Vegas Limitada '10.

j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
Does anybody have some of these? And if so, could I interest you in trading a couple away? Eh? I promise you'll come out on the winning end.

Comments

• The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    I am thinking really hard about getting the 15 of the 08, 09 ,10 .
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I'm with Joe, I'd really like to try one or two of these.
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    I'd be willing to try a couple too... i'm curious where I can find a description of these though? Their not posted on the brands page yet.

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Jay, PM incoming.
  • leonardleonard Posts: 359
    Hey Joe, these were on the Jam yesterday. Missed it myself.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    leonard:
    Hey Joe, these were on the Jam yesterday. Missed it myself.
    I'm glad I missed it, I've been good so far but temptation is the last thing I need. :)
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I would love to try them but I can't buy anymore. Maybe a trade in the future but I'm even trying not to spend when I don't have to including small things like shipping.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I want to try one just for S&g's, as I've had almost every other one. I wish I could find a 05... poo!
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    j0z3r:
    Does anybody have some of these? And if so, could I interest you in trading a couple away? Eh? I promise you'll come out on the winning end.
    Joe this are on the DD on the other site now.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    brotheradam:
    j0z3r:
    yup. these sites are scary. just got the 6 pack virtue for 27, no shipp!
    brotheradam:
    j0z3r:
    Thanks for the heads up Jeff...I broke, pulled the trigger on a pack. Oh well, my buying hiatus lasted a few weeks this time instead of a few days. :)
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    brotheradam:
    j0z3r:
    Thanks for the heads up Jeff...I broke, pulled the trigger on a pack. Oh well, my buying hiatus lasted a few weeks this time instead of a few days. :)
    pm bud
    Back atcha Secret Squirrel.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    j0z3r:
    brotheradam:
    j0z3r:
    Glad you saw my post and got them Joe. Remembered you had been looking for them.