Home General Discussion

Back to the Sandbox

Well, its back to work vacation is over and I am heading back to Iraq.
I want to thank everyone that donated cigars to Holy Smokes for the troops over here. Urbi, Scrambler, Maddy, Markbb, just to name a few. With those and some donations from my local B&M I was able to gather over 3 large tuppedors full of smokes. Plus pillows, bags and cedar sheets. Without an official count I would guess 200 maybe and a nice selection at that guys, really nice. I hope to go a little bigger next time and cover more troops through the chaplains office. I will let y'all know.

Thanks again y'all.

See y'all back on the boards...

Comments

• dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Take care of yourself over there, Andy.
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    Will do, its not so bad. Just sucks being away from the Fam.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Take plenty of sunscreen. And don't go swimming for at least an hour after you eat.
    Sunscreen hell... I just stay out of the sun. I need to try the pool, I heard it is nice. The food will make you sick alone.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Keep us up to date and let us know if you need another donation while you're there. Oh and keep your head down and your ears pinned back.
    I will let y'all know. We should be good for a while. Next time I'm trying to go bigger and reach more troops.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    PM Andy
  • MarkbbMarkbb Posts: 196
    Be safe Andy....and if you need anymore gars for the guys and gals let me know...more than happy to help!
    Thanks again man. I will let y'all know but we should good for a bit.