Home Ratings & Reviews

Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic

Had one of these one Saturday, finally got around to getting a little review thrown together!

This was my first Pepin Garcia stick and I must say it certainly was a great first. Cigar looked and felt great in the hand. It lit up nice and evenly and burned great. Excellent draw and smoke output. The main flavors I got were rich dark tobacco and earth with underlying pepper, and occasional hints of dark chocolate and cinnamon aromas. The smoke coming off the cigar smelled like melting bittersweet chocolate. The ash didn't hold too strong and fell off twice at about 1" each time, but no real issues here. All in all I really enjoyed this one and will be looking forward to getting some more on hand!

- Mr Pillow

Comments

• MAJORdorMoMAJORdorMo Posts: 356
    I love this cigar. The aroma is just heavenly. Reminds me of melting dark chocolate.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    It is a good smoke. I buy DPG's everytime a really cheap deal comes around. You cannot go wrong with DPG sticks.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    One of DPGs best! I really love the almond flavors that come through with this one.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Sorry for not posting the pic on the site before! I got too busy vacationing here LOL... Nice photos and I completely agree about the cigar... It still one of those cigars that can kill me though...
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Renaissance_Man:
    Sorry for not posting the pic on the site before! I got too busy vacationing here LOL... Nice photos and I completely agree about the cigar... It still one of those cigars that can kill me though...
    Definitely! Even after a big meal, sometimes this hits me really hard. Definitely a full-bodied cigar.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    TatuajeVI:
    Renaissance_Man:
    Definitely! Even after a big meal, sometimes this hits me really hard. Definitely a full-bodied cigar.
    see, i think that cigar is medium full! i can smoke that on an empty stomach in the morning and not have a problem. i just dont get it sometimes haha!