Home Ratings & Reviews

ashton majesty

picked up3 of these at my b&m. apparently the are vsg inside w/ conn wrap. ill tell you what they are fantastic. they are a med body smoke, some pepper bite on wrapper w/ a more spicey cream to them than other conn wrapped ashtons. long burn too. i'd say 1-45 to 2 hrs. give them a try.

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    interesting... I have to try one.
  • fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    phobicsquirrel:
    interesting... I have to try one.
    YAH try one lmk what you think. they arent cheap 12.75 at my b&m. can be had online about 4 a stick cheaper.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    if you've had a vsg, which would you say is better?
    phobicsquirrel:
    if you've had a vsg, which would you say is better?
    vsg hasmore bite, i prefer the majesty
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    fuentejps:
    picked up3 of these at my b&m. apparently the are vsg inside w/ conn wrap. ill tell you what they are fantastic. they are a med body smoke, some pepper bite on wrapper w/ a more spicey cream to them than other conn wrapped ashtons. long burn too. i'd say 1-45 to 2 hrs. give them a try.
    hmmm...connie wrapper?? would this cigar be a good morning cigar or is it too spicy?

"Long ashes my friends."

Krieg:
    fuentejps:
    hmmm...connie wrapper?? would this cigar be a good morning cigar or is it too spicy?
    For me, no. but im a mild med smoker so if you have more range on your pallet then you may enjoy it in the a.m.