Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Online Gambling

sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
Although I don't do it myself, I am all for legalizing it. Link.

Comments

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I do it, and have no issues with it. I just wish it were done out of the US instead of the money being made over seas. BTW, I am VERY MUCH for opening up gaming (in some way) here in Florida instead of having the Indian Tribes make the big dough while the state gets a small percent. Give up the lame crime and moral degredation arguments and give me the Craps table.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I play sports and agree with Vulchor. On top of that, the govt has sooo many other issues they need to take care of first. Why dont they start taxing online companies on products that are sold, which hurt local businesses?? No matter what, the govt gets what they want, not what the people want. There are sooo many things that is corrupt with the govt. We talk about how bad the govt. in South America, Africa, and other countries is, but ours is just bad. Yes, its organized, but there are as many scandels going on...I can go on forever, but I'll stop.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    zeebra:
    Why dont they start taxing online companies on products that are sold, which hurt local businesses??
    so you're saying you want CCOM prices jacked up?? Tread lightly my friend, that sentiment won't fly here. I want online business to stay exactly like it is, especially CCOM.

Alex, Beard, if you're reading this, ignore him. haha
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I have a friend who loves to gamble. He wanted to play blackjack online ...took two days to get set up with his credit card and all. When he was ready to go he sat down at his desk at work and ......promptly lost $ 2,000.00 bucks in less than 30 minutes !!! He was SO PIS_SED !!! He kicked his file cabinet and bent in the side so the bottom drawer wouldn't open right . He was so mad he had to leave work (which was ok since he was the manager) for about an hour and calm down. LMAO !
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    I have a friend who loves to gamble. He wanted to play blackjack online ...took two days to get set up with his credit card and all. When he was ready to go he sat down at his desk at work and ......promptly lost $ 2,000.00 bucks in less than 30 minutes !!! He was SO PIS_SED !!! He kicked his file cabinet and bent in the side so the bottom drawer wouldn't open right . He was so mad he had to leave work (which was ok since he was the manager) for about an hour and calm down. LMAO !
    Haha, wow. Your friend isn't too good at blackjack...
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    sightunseen:
    gmill880:
    Haha, wow. Your friend isn't too good at blackjack...

Correct you are sir but he would bet on anything. He was a good guy, I don't see him much anymore because of his work ( he does Gypsey Sales) ...anyone who has ever worked at a dealership will know what I mean.