Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Looking to trade?

HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
Well here's the short of it: I love trading sticks! I love sending "hitchhikers" along and surprising people with way more than they bargained for.. (also it gives me an excuse to drive to my B&M for those "in between" times of delivery) So the short of it as no game attached here... Who want's to trade and for what? I will gladly trade for ANYTHING Gurkha, RP, Punch, Fernendaz...CAO... MoW... I could go on and on here but let's get the ball rolling

Edit: I would also love to try Davidoff and would send multi-sticks in trade for those as well

Comments

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Well, let me go dig through the humidor. I've got some RP and Gurkha that I've been thinking about trading. I'll PM you a list of what I've got lying around.
  • MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    Well I can cover you on Punch and CAO, this is what I have to offer up to trade :- Brand Shape Wrapper Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva Various CAO Brazilia Various Maduro Escudo Cubano #1 Lonsdale Natural Felipe Gregorio Sinatra Belicoso Connecticut Flor De Jalapa Presidente Candela Hoyo De Monterrey Sabrosos Panetela EMS Hoyo De Monterrey Excalibur 1066 Robusto Cameroon La Gloria Cubana Corona Gorda Natural La Perla Habana Black Pearl Toro Cameroon La Preferencia Robusto Natural Macanudo Crystal Robusto Connecticut Macanudo Portofino Lancero Connecticut Macanudo Prince Philip Churchill Connecticut Padron Londres Corona Maduro Partagas 1845 Robusto Natural Perdomo Reserve La Tradicion Robusto Maduro Punch After Dinner Lons Grande Habano Ritz Square Torpedo Maduro Romeo Y Julieta 1875 Toro Sumatra Victor Sinclair Especial Torpedo Oscuro All of the above have been very well aged, I wasn't tracking exactly (I am now!) when I laid them down back then but all went into the humi prior to 4/23/2003 , I like most of them but would swap for the chance to try something new, I would like to try Nica Libre, Camacho, J. Fuego, Reo, 5 Vegas Limitada, any of the ccom labels. Some of the above are smaller sizes and others might not be in the same price range as what I'd like to try but would be happy to trade 2 or 3 for 1. PM me if interested I do have some others that have only recently taken up residence in my humi that I am aging and dying to get them burning, patience is a virtue i am told, but i would swap for something interesting. There's so much variety out there!!! isn't it great!!!
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Im game I have a ton of Gurkhas
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    PM's to all 3 of you.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    hayblet...you have a pm
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    I can help on the MOW, if you want Ruinations.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    I can help on the MOW, if you want Ruinations.
    Well I could really use one original so I can get my badge but the Ruination is a damn good after dinner smoke! PM incoming shortly.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can send you an original one, pm me your address.