Home Cigar 101

New to Forum

mstrmxrmstrmxr Posts: 13
I love this site! I've never blogged before but I figured if I can't do it about my passion, then when? I've placed a few orders and love the quality, price and customer service of ccom. The input of the members opened my eyes to brands I've never heard of before! Please excuse my etiquette from time to time, as this is all new to me. Keep up the good work!

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome and enjoy your stay
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Just a warning. . . get a bigger humidor now. Ha! Welcome.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Welcome to the boards.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Welcome to the forums.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Well hello. Grab a chair.
  • mstrmxrmstrmxr Posts: 13
    Thanks, I'm looking forward to gaining insight on the various makers, blends and reviews
  • JamesSteelJamesSteel Posts: 1
    Hey folks!
    Just joined as well. I've always enjoyed a cigar but never got serious about them. I stumbled onto this site and really like the layout, selection, forum, etc.
    By simply browsing through the forums I already know that I know precious little (no big surprise there lol).
    Thanks in advance for the advice I receive from the postings of others.

James
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Hello, to both you guys.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Welcome to the new BOTL's. Jump in and have fun with us. Be sure to post what you are smoking each day so we can learn from you and offer new treats to try.
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    laker1963:
    Well hello. Grab a chair.
    Really though, Grab a chair - because if you're really interested in the forums, you are going to be reading on it for a LONG time until you're all caught up. I only joined a little over a month ago and the first probably... 5 days I joined the forums I was reading freaking everything and getting to know people... and I'm still not caught up!

Welcome to the forums, guys. I hope you enjoy your stay!
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    Welcome fellas! It's a great group - feel free to ask questions.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Aboard

"Long ashes my friends."

• lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to Ccom...... it's the beginning of the end for you.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Cordial greetings to both of you gentlemen. 'Tis quite the scholarly and dignified group of men (and occasional lady) we have here, and we look forward your contributions....

Ahhhh fuc.k it...we got some weirdos, some Beardos, some freaks and some geeks...but we all have a good time! Welcome to the forum!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    Hello and welcome.