Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Nosotros

betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
I love this cigar. Had it twice, and both times in the corona larga format. The wrapper isn't like, gorgeous to look at but it's a sweet, spicy wrapper all the same. Fantastic flavor. Not terribly complex, but the flavors worked beautifully.

Comments

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    This is one of a few lines that I wish CCom carried. (Basically all of Dion's stuff actually...)
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    I've heard a lot of good reviews about Illusione, Nosotros, Viaje, etc. I wonder if Ccom can track down some sticks if you gave them a call?
  • Options
    If not, I could get them for you; everything you just mentioned is at my B&M, but the prices are a tad high since I'm in NY.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Thanks for offering, but my local B&M also carry a lot of Dion's stuff. I actually picked up an Illusione MK a week or so ago, but haven't had time to smoke it. Have you had one? The guy at the B&M really liked it.
  • Options
    Illusione is a new brand for me, I need to start trying some.
  • Options
    There are plenty of good places to get these sticks online, and in B&Ms... I just wish that CCom carried them (I haven't actually asked, but if they have them, they don't list them) so they could be part of my huge orders.
  • Options
    Yeah, interesting idea. ccom has a ton of things unlisted, so it might be worth inquiring about.
  • Options
    Emailed Tim. He basically said he hopes they get some Nosotros when they get their full launch. As for Dion's other lines, they are just really limited in their production, so they don't really get much.