Home Ratings & Reviews

Anyone had the NUB Cain F yet?

I know they are only available at the NUB events right now. There are no events close to me. Have any of you went to one and picked one up? If so how is it?

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I've had a few nubs, but no F's yet. The Cain F Nub does sound good though!
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    The entire Cain thing doesn't appeal to me in theory, but I plan to try them, just for the sake of trying everything once. I am more interested in flavor than strength.

The Cain Nub does sound interesting though.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    docbp87:
    The entire Cain thing doesn't appeal to me in theory, but I plan to try them, just for the sake of trying everything once. I am more interested in flavor than strength.

Trust me, try the Cain F. It's not nearly as strong as I thought, and packs a ton of great flavors.

As I remember, the Cain tour swings by one of my local B&Ms late summer. I'll be looking for the Cain F Nub for sure!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:

I bought a couple of Cain torps a while ago, and smoked them that weekend from my local B&M. The cigars were good, but for what I paid for them I wasn't that impressed. Well, last weekend I smoked a Cain Maduro (toro) that a buddy got me for my bday and it blew me away. It tasted great, had a good burn and lots of pepper and spice but yet smooth in parts. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and can't wait to try another. Does anyone know where to find the tour stops for the Cain F Nub ??

"Long ashes my friends."

• lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    .......it's coming....... I've been warned......
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
    The tour will be here in October, and I plan on going and getting some Nubs. I think the Cain Nub is actually a part of a bigger sampler, so u can't just buy those single.

"Long ashes my friends."

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    docbp87:

I bought a couple of Cain torps a while ago, and smoked them that weekend from my local B&M. The cigars were good, but for what I paid for them I wasn't that impressed. Well, last weekend I smoked a Cain Maduro (toro) that a buddy got me for my bday and it blew me away. It tasted great, had a good burn and lots of pepper and spice but yet smooth in parts. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and can't wait to try another. Does anyone know where to find the tour stops for the Cain F Nub ??
    Have you tried the Cain F yet? I thought the regular habano was ok but nothing amazing, liked the maduro more and the F robust the best.
    j0z3r:
    Krieg:
    docbp87:

Have you tried the Cain F yet? I thought the regular habano was ok but nothing amazing, liked the maduro more and the F robust the best.
    Not yet, Gonna fire up smoker this weekend, might be the perfect time to try it!

"Long ashes my friends."

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    j0z3r:
    Krieg:
    docbp87:

Not yet, Gonna fire up smoker this weekend, might be the perfect time to try it!
    Definitely a good time, post back and let us know what you think... I think the F has a lot more going on than the regular habano.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Nub F aye..? Well that may be worth trying. I sort of liked the F, though pretty mild. I was expecting a stronger cigar. Though it was tasty I just feel that it sort of misled me. The cain maduro was I think a little stronger.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I have had one! It was delicious! I want more! I got some regular Cain nubs on order.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    rwheelwright:
    I have had one! It was delicious! I want more! I got some regular Cain nubs on order.
    On order? wait what? do share, do share!

• Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    stephen_hannibal:
    rwheelwright:
    On order? wait what? do share, do share!

+1!!! where the F.UCK did you find these for sale?????
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I got the Cain F at the Cain F Nub event. Cigar.com has the Cain Nubs on the website. No idea when the Cain F will be for sale.
    rwheelwright:
    I got the Cain F at the Cain F Nub event. Cigar.com has the Cain Nubs on the website. No idea when the Cain F will be for sale.
    They have cains and they have nubs but I didn't see a Cain nub...
    Alex Williams:
    rwheelwright:
    They have cains and they have nubs but I didn't see a Cain nub...
    Nevermind.. Found it.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    smoking the Habano nub cain right now...pretty good and im not a habano fan...next week its the maduro...but so far very impressed..smooth yet strong but not overpowering...great burn....probably will last a hour at this rate i smoke...impressed