Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Gurkhas....

so I have a ton of them, but looking for more of the harder to find, maybe older ones or what not. Hit me up with what you have. I have a ton to trade. thanks guys. Also if you have some empty tubes(aluminum) that you want to toss my way i would be thrilled

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have one Gurkha East India that is probably my rarest that I might trade depending on what you have. I also have a ton and have been looking for hard to find stuff.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    Def interested my friend. How old and what wrap? I have plenty to trade my friend. anything from perdomo to patel and lots of gurkhas! lol
    also what do you know about gurkha rare breed?
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    also what do you know about gurkha rare breed?
    Rare Breed isn't all that rare...
    I saw them somewhere the other day.

I have the biggest damn Gurkha Rare Breed cigar you have ever seen in your life. I might have a smaller size for you in the Rare Breed. Not sure if my East Indias are Sumatra or Connecticut. They are buried in my humidor and I am out of town. PM me what Gurkha cigars you have for trade and I will double check to see if I have any other hard to find Gurkha cigars.
    okay pm sent
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Anything in particular you are looking for?
    just more of the harder stuff to find...gurkhas that arent made any more...etc...i have the beast, beuty, titan, and tons more just looking for more hard to find stuff!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i have a crest but i dont want to give that up. if you havent had a master select dos capos i suggest you dont waste your time. i dont think i have any thing else im willing to give up. ive smoked through the rest.
    dang i would like to try a crest but its cool. I have a master select in my humi....probably next week stick
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I've had two Crests but I didn't find them to be all that. Especially for the price!
    i still gotta try em! lol
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    I have the biggest damn Gurkha Rare Breed cigar you have ever seen in your life. I might have a smaller size for you in the Rare Breed. Not sure if my East Indias are Sumatra or Connecticut. They are buried in my humidor and I am out of town. PM me what Gurkha cigars you have for trade and I will double check to see if I have any other hard to find Gurkha cigars.
    ha, is it that 8 incher?
    phobicsquirrel:
    ...is it that 8 incher?
    TWSS Wink [;)]
    phobicsquirrel:
    jsnake:
    ha, is it that 8 incher?
    I swear this thing is a 5 dollar foot long. lol seriously it is the biggest dang cigar in my humidor. I am not sure of the exact size but I know ol Monica Lewinsky would have been very impressed with it.
    you should take a picture of it for us!
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Lol, Kuzi was thata post just to gloat about the stick you have and then say you have nothing for the guy?????Send him the crest for a Quorum d@mnit, lol:)

Since its a Gurkha topic...am I the only one who has smokesd about 20 different Gurkhas and I thought only about 2 of them was worth more than 3 bucks?? Just askin. BTW, I have a Black Dragon in Churchill size, and one other that I am not sure what line it is but I have never tried it and it has a shaggy foot...let me know if any interest or work in a bigger trade.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Lol, Kuzi was thata post just to gloat about the stick you have and then say you have nothing for the guy?????Send him the crest for a Quorum d@mnit, lol:)

Since its a Gurkha topic...am I the only one who has smokesd about 20 different Gurkhas and I thought only about 2 of them was worth more than 3 bucks?? Just askin. BTW, I have a Black Dragon in Churchill size, and one other that I am not sure what line it is but I have never tried it and it has a shaggy foot...let me know if any interest or work in a bigger trade.
    The one with the shaggy foot is quite frankly called the Vintage Shaggy, I haven't tried mine yet but it looks darn tasty, my faves have to be The Centurian Double Perfecto, Grand Envoy, Regent is ok and I liked the Beauty just felt it burns kinda fast.
    gurkhas are a little overpriced unles you buy them at the right time....the shaggy foot kinda sucked for me but i hear let them rest for 6 months in ur humi and its good. the double perfect centurian is pretty good.
    The Shaggy is probably one of the best maduros I've had.
    It's weird but the cigar tastes like it looks.