Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Cugine Nicaraguan Robusto

Cugine Nicaraguan Robusto - 5 X 50. Wrapper - Nicaraguan Rosado, Binder - Nicaraguan, Filler - Dominican, Nicaragua & Costa Rican. Medium Bodied. Made by Alec Bradley Cigars. Initial taste of dry woody spice. Within a short time, the flavors noted in the first third of this cigar are that of spice, dark coffee and a subtle sweetness that increases as the cigar progresses. Halfway point reveals the spice picking up slightly, dark coffee with a slight leather taste emerging along with a caramel sweetness and cedar all balancing nicely together. Last third of the cigar is pretty much the same flavors - the strong presence of the spice, caramel sweetness, dark coffee and cedar. Nice long finish of caramel, spice and dark coffee. Construction, burn and draw were spot-on as with all Alec Bradley made products. This cigar had very good balance and complexity. I enjoyed this cigar very much. MSRP on this vitola is $8.25. I do recommend trying the Cugine Nicaraguan.

Comments

• Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Good review. I would recommend you try the maduro robusto, excellent smoke as well.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Ever since Alec Bradley took over this series I've wanted to try one.
    I loved it when it was produced by Arganese so I'm hyped to try the new blends.