Home Non Cigar Related
Options

NBA REFS are on the Dole!

Seriously anyone watch the game tonight?
2 T's on Perk? 1 while his back was turned, I mean come on!

Comments

• Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    Yep, getting hard to watch the playoffs these days. Think those extended conference finals are bringing in any $$$ for the league - c'mon...
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    They are at it again tonight!
    No calls for 5 minutes.
    Then call the came super tight for 10
    Then no calls for 10
    UGH, just figure it out so the players can adjust.

Some of the worst calls I have ever seen -- Both ways, not just against the Celts. Horrible.

• Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    Fourtotheflush:
    No calls for 5 minutes.
    Then no calls for 10

Some of the worst calls I have ever seen -- Both ways, not just against the Celts. Horrible.

+1 Call it tight or let 'em play, just keep it consistent! Actually feel like it adds to the game when you know what is gong to be called and what isn't. It's the FINALS, I just want to go back to not noticing the refs.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    ljl:
    Fourtotheflush:
    No calls for 5 minutes.
    Then no calls for 10

+1 Call it tight or let 'em play, just keep it consistent! Actually feel like it adds to the game when you know what is gong to be called and what isn't. It's the FINALS, I just want to go back to not noticing the refs.

Bingo! Thats it right there! Not notice the refs, they should be part of the flow of the game, not taking the game out of its flow!