Home Ratings & Reviews

Joya de Nicaragua Dark Corojo

betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
Knock-out good cigar. Really strong, gave me a nice buzz. Great flavor and complexity, dark and wet leather, chocolate, black pepper, and a really nice, chewy smoke. I loved this cigar! Anyone else have experience with it? The full review is on my site, just wondering if anyone has smoked more of the JdN line? I've only had the Antano before.

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Clicky If you can ignore the OP being a d!ck, there are a couple of opinions. Big Smile [:D]

I'll just go back to the phrase I think best fits this cigar: Mmm, Dark Corojo...And just for the record, I was saying it before CI used it as the opening line for the DC page...I think they stole it from me in fact, I want some royalties...or free cigars from them, time to call my lawyer. :)
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Yes, Scott. I've met him, he lives near me.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Nothing against the guy, just thought some of his replies could have been made with a bit more tact.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    He sounds like a d-i-c-k, and I do remember that thread.
    Evidence from a variety of people seem to piling up that he's kind of a ***. I certainly don't like how he talked to some of you guys, that *** isn't going to fly.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I think he just took a couple comments from me (and maybe a couple others) the wrong way. Not a big deal, we can all get over it.

I still haven't found the Dark Corojo locally. Boo.
    They are 10.25 a piece (I think, approx) at my B&M. It's sort of a pricey place. If you ever need some, lemme know.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    I think he just took a couple comments from me (and maybe a couple others) the wrong way. Not a big deal, we can all get over it.

I still haven't found the Dark Corojo locally. Boo.
    Hey, Phil. PM to you.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    betasynn:
    They are 10.25 a piece (I think, approx) at my B&M. It's sort of a pricey place. If you ever need some, lemme know.
    ouch. Thanks for the offer! Tony hit me a pm with a link.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I've been reading your reviews and I think that they are getting better, and I love the additional content - pictures, summarry boxes etc.
    Thanks fourto; I have had time to analyze how I've been doing things. I will be in Massachusetts from the 8th to the 11th of June, and maybe I'll be able to do a guest review with you and cholmes. I live in Newton, but will also be going to Cape Cod with my family for a week later this summer if that works better.