Home Ratings & Reviews

Joining Cigar Club

Hey Guys, I am thinking about joining the Monthly Cigar Club. I am a rookie cigar smoker, I like my weekly cigar (okay maybe double or triple weekly) with a nice glass of scotch. Is this a club I need to join? My favorite cigar is the Romio Y Julieta (local cigar shop) I know, as I said, I am Rookie.....I would like to test out other cigars as I am sure there are fantastic cigars out there.

Comments

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Absolutely. It's a great way to try different cigars, and learn more about different types of tobacco from different countries. When you start building a little collection and hanging out on the forums here, you'll start getting into trading cigars, and before you know it you'll start filling up multiple humidors. :)
  • newjack76newjack76 Posts: 2
    Awesome...thanks man!!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    And welcome to the forums, happy herfing.

"Long ashes my friends."

• NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Yup, its a great start. Great sticks every month, stuff you like, stuff you have never tried, and the 10% off purchases cant be beat
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    NYHCx516x:
    Yup, its a great start. Great sticks every month, stuff you like, stuff you have never tried, and the 10% off purchases cant be beat
    100 % true that. The 10% off ALL other purchases from C.COM can almost pay for itself some months.
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    laker1963:
    NYHCx516x:
    100 % true that. The 10% off ALL other purchases from C.COM can almost pay for itself some months.
    When you're just starting and buying a couple daily deals per week - The COTM discount is fan-freaking-tastic. I think last month I saved about $40 just cause of that 10% off. Probably more than that O.O
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Yeah, the discount is great. I think it's paid for itself almost every month for quite a while, for me at least. The cigars are usually pretty good too. I'd say about half of the cigars I smoke regularly are ones I was introduced to in the cotm club.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    If I had one of those big cabinet humidors, I would def join the club. People say..."just set up a coolidor"...just can't bring myself to do it...plus my wife would kill me if I had a bunch of coolers around the house full of cigars.

"Long ashes my friends."