Home Non Cigar Related

Dexter

Since we have threads about the other shows - How about Dexter? Who has seen it? I love this show and the ending of last season was just awesome! It even made me tear up a little actually... I can't wait for the new season to start...

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I loved this show right from the beginning... it connects on so many levels.

• sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:

Mildy disturbing...
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    sightunseen:
    stephen_hannibal:

Mildy disturbing...

Kind of what I was thinking...

• cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    bacon.jay:
    sightunseen:
    stephen_hannibal:

Mildy disturbing...

Kind of what I was thinking...

I can relate...
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    I dont have Showtime so I cant watch it when it airs but I always get the dvd's when they are released. I have only seen the first 3 seasons though. I need to catch up.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I've never watched it. I guess I will some day. I have enough shows on the radar, The Tudors, 24 (RIP), Spartacus.. yeah I know only a couple but I don't watch a lot of tv.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    this and LOST are my 2 shows I really follow. Dexter is phenomenally written and the visuals in HD are stunning.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dexter is a great show. We do not have Show Time so we catch it when we can get it free or on Netflix. Still trying to make sure we have seen them all and are caught up.
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    I love this show! I felt the same way about the finale to the last season, kinda bummed me out a bit. I don't have showtime, but I found a place to watch it online, albeit with Korean subtitles.
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    I'm more of a Burn Notice kind of guy. That's probably my favorite show on all of TV right now. I'm banging my head on the wall waiting for the next group of episodes to air.

That and Arrested Development when it was on TV. It was the funniest show EVER. I should go buy the complete collection.

I want to watch Dexter but I've never had a chance. Might have to get the DVDs from the library.

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I watched the first few episodes of Dexter - fantastic show. I wish I had Showtime in order to keep up with it. Really, I just need to get the 1st couple seasons and start watching them from the beginning again.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    i LOVE this show. i dont have showtime though so i have just been watching it on netflix.com. GREAT show
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    did any of you like six feet under?
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Dustin1981:
    I dont have Showtime so I cant watch it when it airs but I always get the dvd's when they are released. I have only seen the first 3 seasons though. I need to catch up.
    Oh man you have a lot to catch up! Season 4 - awesome... And I do think I can relate a lot to this show. It has very interesting characters as well - me and my girlfriend love Debra... As far as Six Feet Under - I like it, but have not watched it enough to probably get hooked LOL :)... I wonder if Dexter has made anybody want to be a vigilante serial killer...
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Renaissance_Man:
    Dustin1981:
    Oh man you have a lot to catch up! Season 4 - awesome... And I do think I can relate a lot to this show. It has very interesting characters as well - me and my girlfriend love Debra... As far as Six Feet Under - I like it, but have not watched it enough to probably get hooked LOL :)... I wonder if Dexter has made anybody want to be a vigilante serial killer...
    Yes!! This and death wish are my aspirations :)
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Renaissance_Man:
    I wonder if Dexter has made anybody want to be a vigilante serial killer...
    Batman as a kid and Dexter as an adult have made me want to kick so much badguy ass... but alas I have morals.

• Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Hahaha - ditto to both! Dexter also seems to be getting more and more into the moral stuff... I'd be delighted to see how he deals with all the new responsibilities in the coming season. As far as vigilante stuff - I remember making myself a super-hero costume when I was a kid. It just popped into mu head. My name was "The White Ghost"... Idk why, but I thought it was cool I guess. I was dressed in ALL white and had all kinds of crazy home-made gear. I remember as gloves I wore my mom's white wedding gloves hahaahaha
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    I LOVE DEXTER !!!
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    not really "LOVE" I like women
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    The wife and I just rented the 1st disk of season 1. I really like it but just never seem to have the time to go rent it. Think I might just have to go buy the first few seasons so they are here when we have free time.