Home Non Cigar Related

UFC 114

ug danug dan Posts: 375
I've got Evans. We'll see how it plays out.

Comments

• cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Rampage.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I'm wondering if there is a way for them to both lose. I'm sick of cocky Rashad and movie-star Rampage...I hope they simultaneously knock each other out cold.

And while I'm wishing,...Dan Miller, please choke Bisping out.
    Wow... 1 punch knockout of Duffee... didn't see it coming..
  • ug danug dan Posts: 375
    No kidding, I also thought Lil Nog lost
    ug dan:
    No kidding, I also thought Lil Nog lost
    Yea, me too. He won in on his name, not on his fight.
    Here we go!!!
    Wtf was rampage thinking??????? He had him in the third... he let him recover, and lost a decision... Dissapointed.
    Told ya so!! He must have felt something the rest of us did'nt see, he came up wary of Rashad after that take down in the third. Good fight!
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Yep it was an ok fight... didn't want to see it go to decision
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555

I didnt see it but everything Ive read states Rashaad dominated except for a couple minutes in the third.

Also I hate Bisbing.

• vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    I was there Evans was to fast and bye the third rampage was outa gas
  • Rampage wasnt in as good of shape as he thought, and rashad was very fast and on his game, BUT just like rampage said, hes a great athelete, not a great fighter... for 2.5 rounds basically rashad pushed and held him against the cage.... he and everyone else knows (whether you want to admit it or not) if he would have FOUGHT him straight up, he wouldve gotten knocked out.... it took rampage only seconds to get him on the ground in the 3rd round, and for some unsolved reason let him up..... if he did that gassed out in the 3rd... i couldnt even imagine what he couldve done in the 1st or 2nd round... but hey, if rampage wasnt able to shake rashad holding him up on the cage the whole time, then obviously hes also at fault... id like to see a couple fights to get rampage back in the cage physically and mentally..... then id love to see a rematch..