Home General Discussion

Camacho Liberty 2010

phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
I've been looking for these online but no luck yet. If anyone finds them in their local shop let me know please. I'd love to try one. My shop says they have them on order but no word on when they would get them.

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    my shop gets em in pretty quick. ill shoot you a PM on info once they arrive. (if you dont get em first)
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I think I have a couple B&M around that has them.
    How many are you interested in?

I can probably pick them up next Saturday.

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    thanks peeps. I dunno maybe one or two. I need to know if they are worth a box purchase. I have 08's and have 09's on the way. This line kills me.. lol
    phobicsquirrel:
    thanks peeps. I dunno maybe one or two. I need to know if they are worth a box purchase. I have 08's and have 09's on the way. This line kills me.. lol

I am hitting the shop on Saturday, so I will let you know if they have them and the price.

• Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    phobicsquirrel:
    What are the liberties like??
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Alex Williams:
    phobicsquirrel:
    I had one ( gifted graciously by Pheebs). I believe it was the 2008 and it was AWESOME! Medium body and fantastic flavor. I would have gladly done a box split with him on those '09 & '10's he is looking for but... well... he never offered.

Fu ckin squirrel ! LMAO
    laker1963:
    Alex Williams:
    phobicsquirrel:
    I had one ( gifted graciously by Pheebs). I believe it was the 2008 and it was AWESOME! Medium body and fantastic flavor. I would have gladly done a box split with him on those '09 & '10's he is looking for but... well... he never offered.

Fu ckin squirrel ! LMAO
    If I can find a box you still interested?? You have a pm btw
    Alex Williams:
    laker1963:
    Alex Williams:
    phobicsquirrel:

Fu ckin squirrel ! LMAO
    Sure, but I want to wait and hear from Pheebs, what he thinks of these. He and I have very similar tastes, so if he says he enjoyed one over the other, that would be good enough for me.
    laker1963:
    Alex Williams:
    laker1963:
    Alex Williams:
    phobicsquirrel:

Fu ckin squirrel ! LMAO
    Sure, but I want to wait and hear from Pheebs, what he thinks of these. He and I have very similar tastes, so if he says he enjoyed one over the other, that would be good enough for me.
    ****.... I'm just goin on yalls word so the more info the better!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i had an 06 and i wasnt impressed with it.

... this from a guy who likes camacho.
    kuzi16:
    i had an 06 and i wasnt impressed with it.

... this from a guy who likes camacho.
    I've had the '08 (pretty sure) and loved it. Have you had any of these '09 or '10's Kuzi?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I tried one of the '09 Liberties, and it was a bit of a let down...I think I'll enjoy it more the next time I have one as I'll know what to expect, I fell victim to hype with the first one.
    j0z3r:
    I tried one of the '09 Liberties, and it was a bit of a let down...I think I'll enjoy it more the next time I have one as I'll know what to expect, I fell victim to hype with the first one.
    How did it compare to the '06 Joe ? Or have you tried the '08? I would be into splitting abox of the '08 with anybody if they can be found. Those were very tasty sticks, for sure.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    laker1963:
    j0z3r:
    How did it compare to the '06 Joe ? Or have you tried the '08? I would be into splitting abox of the '08 with anybody if they can be found. Those were very tasty sticks, for sure.
    The '09 is the only one I've had Doug. I do have an '05 and an '08 to try as well.
    Well I'm down with a split! hehe. I guess people think the 05 is the best but honestly I didn't enjoy it much. I had a 06 and thought it was okay. I liked the 07 a bit but the 08 is really tasty. It has a nice sweetness to it, sort of like the PE as it uses some of the same tobacco. The 09 is pretty good as well. I know a place that has 09's in stock at a good price but I would want to split it. if anyone is interested lmk. Or we can all wait for the 2010's. Honestly I like to try before I buy a box.
    phobicsquirrel:
    Well I'm down with a split! hehe. I guess people think the 05 is the best but honestly I didn't enjoy it much. I had a 06 and thought it was okay. I liked the 07 a bit but the 08 is really tasty. It has a nice sweetness to it, sort of like the PE as it uses some of the same tobacco. The 09 is pretty good as well. I know a place that has 09's in stock at a good price but I would want to split it. if anyone is interested lmk. Or we can all wait for the 2010's. Honestly I like to try before I buy a box.
    Well it looks like I jut got edged out of a split by a squirrel!! WTF? :D
    Alex Williams:
    phobicsquirrel:
    They always get the nut.
    Fourtotheflush:
    Alex Williams:
    phobicsquirrel:
    They always get the nut.
    Not at all. We could do a three way split on the '08 and '09's if you and Pheebs are in... I am.

If pheebs wanted half a box Alex, then I would gladly split my half with you, bro'.
    laker1963:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Alex Williams:
    phobicsquirrel:
    They always get the nut.
    Not at all. We could do a three way split on the '08 and '09's if you and Pheebs are in... I am.

If pheebs wanted half a box Alex, then I would gladly split my half with you, bro'.
    i dont know if i could do both the 08s and 09s. Thats a lot of cash...
    CI has a box of 20 of the '09s for $294.95...
    Alex Williams:
    laker1963:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Alex Williams:
    phobicsquirrel:
    They always get the nut.

i dont know if i could do both the 08s and 09s. Thats a lot of cash...
    CI has a box of 20 of the '09s for $294.95...
    What about the '08's. If we were to go on a three way split, would that be doable? I don't know the price of the '08's though, do you?
    I only know of one place that has the 08's and they might be out by now. They were around 300. I know a place that has the 09's for 250. We could do a 3 way on the 09's?
    phobicsquirrel:
    I only know of one place that has the 08's and they might be out by now. They were around 300. I know a place that has the 09's for 250. We could do a 3 way on the 09's?

Just got back from my B&M. Said that the 10's arent out yet.

He has 3/4 box 09's left - I didnt get a price, and a full box of the 08's. I asked for a few 08's and he said hes not opening the box for a couple more years.

wow, 08's are hard to find. get a price on that 08 box, I think laker and a few would love to split that up.
    phobicsquirrel:
    wow, 08's are hard to find. get a price on that 08 box, I think laker and a few would love to split that up.
    I'd be down on a three way split.
    Alex Williams:
    phobicsquirrel:

Ill give him a call.

Fourtotheflush:
    Alex Williams:
    phobicsquirrel:

Ill give him a call.

Any news?
    Alex Williams:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Alex Williams:
    phobicsquirrel:

Ill give him a call.

Any news?
    im dying here! am i the only one who wants em??
    Alex Williams:
    Alex Williams:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Alex Williams:
    phobicsquirrel:

Ill give him a call.

Any news?
    im dying here! am i the only one who wants em??
    Sorry, Ive called and havent been able to get through... Its a little out of the way, so stopping by isnt really an option.