Home Non Cigar Related

A silly gun questions

GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
I just got my permit to purchase and I know what kind of gun I want to get but where do I buy it? I want a Beretta U22 Neos Inox with the blue inserts but I cant find any stores that carry that gun. I saw one at a gun show for 329 but didn't have my permit so I couldnt buy it. Should I just go to a gun shop and have them order one for me? That sounds expensive.

Comments

• lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    try gunbroker.com
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    How does that work exactly, do I need to get a dealer liscence to purchase from that site? If so, how do I do that?
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    You just get it sent to your local gun/pawn shop. They have a small fee for it, but mine charges about $20.
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    Gunsamerica.com works the same way, after you make the purchase you just have them ship it to the nearest FFL dealer.

• gdsim1gdsim1 Posts: 213
    Give auctionarms.com a try. Ive had good success with them in the past.

• zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Start with your local shops first and see if they can order it for you. Shouldn't be pricier. If you purchase from one of the other sites, you'll pay shipping and a transfer fee, so even if the local shop charges a few bucks more, it will probably come out about the same.

Sure glad I live in a state without that purchase permit BS.
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    I just wish I could C&C
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    The Cank:
    I just wish I could C&C
    It may be coming soon. SC is supposed to overturn Handgun ban in Chicago and other cities by next month. If so, it may open the door for some C&C legislation.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Come visit Virginia... you can open carry with no permit required.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    A CC permit is on my to do list. Florida makes it fairly simple to do.
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    we have people in vegas pushing the laws. people are open caring hand guns here [walking down the ever over populated by police las vegas strip]. and the police hate it because they cant do anything about it.
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    lilwing88:
    The Cank:
    I just wish I could C&C
    It may be coming soon. SC is supposed to overturn Handgun ban in Chicago and other cities by next month. If so, it may open the door for some C&C legislation.

yeah but this has been the same battle that has gone on for years.... I feel bad for the Chi town people they can't even have a hand gun WTF !!!!...... GO BLACKHAWKS !!
  • TheedgeTheedge Posts: 316
    Good Lord, shooting has gotten spendy! I've been out practicing a few times to re-up my cc. We have to restest every 5 years here. Not a bad idea I guess, as it did take me bit to get my groupings down to something decent looking.