Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Looking for a Virtue!

Almost forgot while I was away on vacation!!
I am gonna shoot for the MOW Badge on Memorial day, but im missing a Virtue. Anyone have one that they think they can shoot over to me before the weekend? I have all kinds of sticks to trade, PM me and we can talk!

Thanks!

Comments

• babsdpubabsdpu Posts: 143
    PM sent
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    Title sounds like a song! I've only got 1 right now but if I come across more soon I'll pm you.
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    @ babsdpu, replied!

@ JZ... wow.. you are right, if i had any musical ability at all... well, I have a friend in a band... i could commission something... but knowing him... it would be messy. I like it!
    PM sent back, NYHCx516x. Some trade suggestions in there. Let me know what works for you.

Trade accomplished!

Thanks, NYHCx516x...enjoy earning that badge!

What did I get in return? An "infamous" Gurkha Black Dragon tubo...thank you again!

Enjoy that extra thrown in as well...I'm sure you will.

• lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I had a dream last night that I bought a box of MOW Ruination and got a sampler of six Virtues with it....... I need help.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
    lilwing88:
    I had a dream last night that I bought a box of MOW Ruination and got a sampler of six Virtues with it....... I need help.
    ...they say the beard's force is everywhere.....

But wait... isnt that kinda the deal coming soon... buy a box, get a sampler of all 3 sticks?
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    NYHCx516x:
    lilwing88:
    ...they say the beard's force is everywhere.....

But wait... isnt that kinda the deal coming soon... buy a box, get a sampler of all 3 sticks?
    Yea. I think it was originally supposed to come out last month, but the manufacturer ran into some delays. It's suppose to come out this month or the next month, I think.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    any word on when boxes will be out?
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    any word on when boxes will be out?
    Alex Svenson:
    Gents, The catalog promo has been postponed until the summer on account of problems with the boxes for the Virtue. We will be getting some without boxes but the official luanch promo with massive freebie will be pushed to late june or july. Sorry about the delay.
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I've been living under a rock, what is this badge?
    Goldy:
    I've been living under a rock, what is this badge?
    http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/140263.aspx