Home Non Cigar Related
Options

My 1,000th Post-----DO THE ONE IN THE TRADES PASSES BOMBS SECTION

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
----I REPOSTED THIS ON TRADES PASSES AND BOMBS, SO PLEASE GO THERE TO ANSWER-----So everyone has been doing some version of stuff like this lately----so why shall I not steal others ideas?? I have no idea what will be in the package, it might me a few sticks, it might be a helluva package---just depends on money and life at the time I guess. Here are the ideas.....I will post several questions here and you have to try and answer them all. You can change your mind and edit if you want, wait til later, however you want to do it. When my post count reaches 1,00 though, all answers must be in and whoever gets the most correct wins (be on good traders list please)-----Tie breaker and such I will decide based on being "close". Simple enough I guess, so here goes...

PS Please feel free to participate...I know I have rubbed Kuzi, Puro, the Steeler Fan and some others the wrong way in my time. I can be a@ss and I admit that, but I hope this can be fun for everyone and dont want people not to play because of me being a jerk.

1. Who is my favorite baseball player ever (played in the 80's and some 90's)?

2. Who is my favorite president ever?

3. What was the first alcoholic beverage I remember consuming (not church wine as a kid either)?

4. What was my number in high school football (I was a lineman)?

5. What are the six numbers I always play for lotto?(a few extra points for this one)

6. What are one of the boxes of cigars I have purchased in my life?(three guesses per person max)

7. I was arrested once in my life...for what?

8. How many jobs have I had in my life?

9. If I could only have one type of drink for the rest of my life, what would it be?

10. What singer/bans(s) have I seen live in concert (three guesses per person max)

Thats a total of 19 points possible. I may give some hints on some of these as well if anyone wants to ask some questions, I may be able to help a little. Well, I hope this doesnt suck.---Good luck all.

Comments

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Vulchor:
    So everyone has been doing some version of stuff like this lately----so why shall I not steal others ideas?? I have no idea what will be in the package, it might me a few sticks, it might be a helluva package---just depends on money and life at the time I guess. Here are the ideas.....I will post several questions here and you have to try and answer them all. You can change your mind and edit if you want, wait til later, however you want to do it. When my post count reaches 1,00 though, all answers must be in and whoever gets the most correct wins (be on good traders list please)-----Tie breaker and such I will decide based on being "close". Simple enough I guess, so here goes...

PS Please feel free to participate...I know I have rubbed Kuzi, Puro, the Steeler Fan and some others the wrong way in my time. I can be a@ss and I admit that, but I hope this can be fun for everyone and dont want people not to play because of me being a jerk.

1. Who is my favorite baseball player ever (played in the 80's and some 90's)?

2. Who is my favorite president ever?

3. What was the first alcoholic beverage I remember consuming (not church wine as a kid either)?

4. What was my number in high school football (I was a lineman)?

5. What are the six numbers I always play for lotto?(a few extra points for this one)

6. What are one of the boxes of cigars I have purchased in my life?(three guesses per person max)

7. I was arrested once in my life...for what?

8. How many jobs have I had in my life?

9. If I could only have one type of drink for the rest of my life, what would it be?

10. What singer/bans(s) have I seen live in concert (three guesses per person max)

Thats a total of 19 points possible. I may give some hints on some of these as well if anyone wants to ask some questions, I may be able to help a little. Well, I hope this doesnt suck.---Good luck all.
    Make up your ming will you? Are you an A$$ or a JERK?

Also, will asking for this clarification hurt my chances of winning?
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    It will not at all Laker----although I reserve the right not to answer as well:)....and **** I just realized I didnt post this in the trade thread===I will do that now and you can probably continue there.