Home General Discussion
Options

Custom Sampler

2»

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    $60 per is a bit expensive. .. kinda like casa fuente. yes they had forbiddenX but at $80+ a pop... i didnt get any.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I think the most I have ever spent was $30. That is pushing it for me. However I really do love fuentes.
  • Options
    rwheelwright:
    I have been wanting to try the Tripe Maduro for a while but it is always sold out. I found a place that had it and went for it. Now, as for Heminways, I have never had the work of art but have had the others and LOVE them. I like the Anejo's too but getting them in a Torpedo is both hard and expensive. I LOVE my torpedos.
    I have to say, I just got the Camachos in today. That cigar is loaded! Solid and heavy. The weight reminds be of a Gurkha Beast! Can't wait to smoke it. I put one in my to be smoked humidor and the other 3 in one of my aging humidors.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    rwheelwright:
    I have been wanting to try the Tripe Maduro for a while but it is always sold out. I found a place that had it and went for it. Now, as for Heminways, I have never had the work of art but have had the others and LOVE them. I like the Anejo's too but getting them in a Torpedo is both hard and expensive. I LOVE my torpedos.
    I have to say, I just got the Camachos in today. That cigar is loaded! Solid and heavy. The weight reminds be of a Gurkha Beast! Can't wait to smoke it. I put one in my to be smoked humidor and the other 3 in one of my aging humidors.
    What size did you get in the Triple Maduro? If I might offer up a bit of advice, I think the Trip. Mads. smoke better around 68-70% RH... if they get to around 63-65%, I feel they are a harsher smoke and not nearly as flavorful.
  • Options
    I got the torpedos. I have one in my everyday hunidor which is around 65% right now. I'll leave it in for a couple of days to settle.