Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Lord of Chaos - Sniper Game

Comments

• NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    The Sniper:
    Alex Williams:
    when you gonna post the bomb list??
    If you mean the list of sticks Im collecting for this game (Lord of Chaos), I will keep track of what I receive and PM it to anyone who would like to see it. Probably wont post it on the forums, as that will come out publicly once all of this is said and done and the good cause behind the game is revealed.

However, if you mean the bomb that blew my mailbox clean off its post and ended The Sniper's Box game (mostly LOL), I will knock it out this weekend and post it over on that thread. Everyone deserves to know what sticks I got and everyone who was involved in nuking me for sure!

Did you get my PM man?
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    NYHCx516x:
    The Sniper:
    Alex Williams:
    If you mean the list of sticks Im collecting for this game (Lord of Chaos), I will keep track of what I receive and PM it to anyone who would like to see it. Probably wont post it on the forums, as that will come out publicly once all of this is said and done and the good cause behind the game is revealed.

However, if you mean the bomb that blew my mailbox clean off its post and ended The Sniper's Box game (mostly LOL), I will knock it out this weekend and post it over on that thread. Everyone deserves to know what sticks I got and everyone who was involved in nuking me for sure!

Did you get my PM man?
    I did Neil, and replied. Sorry for the delay, and thanks for your patience! Hope to hear back from you soon.
  • gdsim1gdsim1 Posts: 213
    Alright everyone, sorry for the delay in replies and posts. I believe Im all caught up on replies to PM's now - if you havent received a reply, please send to me again and I will get back to you much more promptly!

Remember everyone, this thread / game is a limited time engagement. Once the calendary flips to July 1st, this one is over! So dont delay, PM me and get in on the CHAOS today!!!

Got the first donation sticks from bandyt today, thanks for your generousity & support!
    Alex Williams:
    Will post it here too Alex - DONT NUKE ME AGAIN!!!

• Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Mailbox destruction courtesy of Sightunseen and this game, now I need to find out who sold me out...

Duder, you have a PM.

• ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I'm liking this game... Muahahaha!!
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    pm sent
    cholmes8310:
    pm sent
    Replied sir.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    The Sniper:
    cholmes8310:
    pm sent
    Replied sir.

Ive been hit in retaliation for selling someone up the river!!!

• sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Fourtotheflush:
    The Sniper:
    cholmes8310:
    pm sent
    Replied sir.

Ive been hit in retaliation for selling someone up the river!!!

Pow! Four rounds in the torso.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    ROTFLMAO this is GREAT!
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    You got a PM Sniper...
    Renaissance_Man:
    You got a PM Sniper...
    Replied - LET THE LORD OF CHAOS RULE!!!

• cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Trust me, the first one put him down. The rest were just overkill shots for selling me out. Haha.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    cholmes8310:
    Trust me, the first one put him down. The rest were just overkill shots for selling me out. Haha.
    That 1st one was a PE - Took me out - Couldnt concentrate all day! --Thanks Bro.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Man, so I guess I got busted....I ratted out Undulac cuz he was talkin so much shiznit on the Sniper thread. Well, he knocked me down solid - you guys are keeping my humi full!

Photobucket
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
    Hays:
    Man, so I guess I got busted....I ratted out Undulac cuz he was talkin so much shiznit on the Sniper thread. Well, he knocked me down solid - you guys are keeping my humi full!

Photobucket
    HE SANK YOUR BATTLESHIP!!!

Or maybe your new sailboat at least? Either way... LET THE LORD OF CHAOS RULE!!! :-D
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    A quality grenade is in the air! Idk where it will land...
    And the rockets red glare... the bombs bursting on BOTL ****... WHOO!!!!!!!! This is exactly how I was hoping this thread would work out - looking like a war zone in the forums these days! LOL And all for a good cause! :-D LET THE LORD OF CHAOS RULE!!!
    OK, I just realized I screwed up - forgot to get a BOTL a piece of information related to this game. Since this thread is being done 99% behind the scenes in PM's, its been a little tough to keep track of. I took care of the situation, and apologized profusely to the BOTL in question.

Said all that to say this - if there is anyone else out there waiting on info or anything else from me relating to this game, PLEASE hit me with a PM to let me know! I dont think anyone else falls into this category, but the last thing I want to do is leaving someone hanging when this is all about charity!

Thanks everyone!

• GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    My retaliation kill has been confirmed.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Goldy:
    My retaliation kill has been confirmed.
    As has mine!
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    Good god, just got my mailbox destroyed by Gadwinduil! Thanks man I was having a truly craptastic day at work, coming home to find my mailbox in shreds was a real pick-me-up!

• GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    Enjoy my friend, And watch who you try to get killed from now on! lol
    GadwinDuil:
    LOL Well done Ryan! :-D
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    The Sniper:
    GadwinDuil:
    LOL Well done Ryan! :-D
    For a newer member that is one heck of a bomb! Well done, sir!
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I snitched on The Cank and snitches get stitches...He hit me upside the head with a sweet ass 5 pack, of everything i had just smoked my last one of.....wierd coincidence!
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Jetmech_63:
    I snitched on The Cank and snitches get stitches...He hit me upside the head with a sweet ass 5 pack, of everything i had just smoked my last one of.....wierd coincidence!

Hell YEAH ! Glad they made it !