Home Non Cigar Related

Having a great night

This week has been rather hectic, I just started a new job on Monday that I have been trying to get for about 3 years. I really feel like I'm going to love it. I just decided to go ahead and light up the camacho PE and break into the flor de cana 25. Loving them both. I hope everyone has a great night as well, seems like lately we could all use some good times.

Comments

• letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    well hell< that was my 200th post, next two people to reply to this will get some free gars from me, pass on the good vibe.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Smoking my first Tatuaje tubo, so I'm having an awesome night ;)
    doc PM me your addy
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I'd have to agree with you, bob. Smoking a Gurkha Turk right now.
    wwhwang, pm me your addy as well, I'll send you a few sticks
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    PM sent, bob. Thanks, by the way. And I hope the addies won't be too much of an inconvienience because of my upcoming move. Enjoy the rest of the evening. Looks like life is looking up for you.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey bob/kris. Nice way to spread the karma. enjoy the night. Congrats on the 200 posts.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    njoy congrats on 200
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on 200...it's a good step! Makes you feel a little less like a forum newb don't it? lol. Congratulations on the job too - I just started a new job last week that I've been trying to get for a year and a half....loving it! Wish I had my own PE and Flor de Cana 25 myself!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • babsdpubabsdpu Posts: 143
    Kris, Wayne, Hays: Congrats to you all on your new chapters in life!!!
  • turn_keyturn_key Posts: 90
    It must be something in the air because I start my new job next week.

I'm going to try to celebrate in the backyard and thin out my collection a bit.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    turn_key:

Hey Tony, call me this week if you're going to be hangin out in the yard. I'll stop by if I can and have a celebratory smoke with ya! I'm working Tue-Fri......
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • turn_keyturn_key Posts: 90
    lilwing88:
    turn_key:

Hey Tony, call me this week if you're going to be hangin out in the yard. I'll stop by if I can and have a celebratory smoke with ya! I'm working Tue-Fri......
    Weather pending of course but I start on Wednesday so we'll see how the new schedule works out.
    Congrats to everyone starting their new jobs this week, I hope everyone enjoys them. Doc, Wwhwang, cigars sent out today.