Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Back to the woods

GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
Well it was fun being home but its time to go leave the country again for a couple weeks of ground work and then 6 week helicopter job.

All packages have been shipped (except for Evan, let me know when you have humi room...)

Comments

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Hope you had a great vacation Goldy - never long enough are they?

• Options
    Oh, it wasn't a vacation, it was just being home. This job is alot like being in the military except I get shot at less...
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I was afraid you were smoking Backwoods cigars ...I was just about to rally the troops for a rescue package for ya LMAO !!! Glad it meant something different , phewww , that was close .
  • Options
    GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    Mmmmmmmm, Backwoods - Good ol' wal-mart cigars in packaging that looks like it should carry a dehydrated meal for camping.....
  • Options
    gmill880:
    I was afraid you were smoking Backwoods cigars ...I was just about to rally the troops for a rescue package for ya LMAO !!! Glad it meant something different , phewww , that was close .

Ha, every so often I think back to the backwoods days and think, "I remember those being really good". Then I try one again and remember why I buy from ccom.